"You're right," Jiang Ran nodded, flipped through his backpack again, and took out a large handful of things, "So I prepared more than ten bombs, which must be enough Already ."

    Zeng Pei paused, and gave her a thumbs up: "It's really thoughtful."

    The idea was very beautiful, but when it was implemented, it encountered a new problem.

    The snow bridge must be blown up before everyone walks on it, so as to ensure the safety of everyone walking. This means that the snow bridge at least ten meters ahead must be blown up in advance, but there is no way to blow it up without climbing the snow bridge. The two-phase cycle has become a paradox.

    Jiang Ran was troubled by the white snow layer in front of him, thought for a while and said: "You stay here first, I will go up and blow up the snow bridge, so you can go up again."

    Fu Bai's expression changed: "Are you Think..."

    "I will leave half of the bomb for you. If something happens to me, you can try to bomb it yourself."

    Of course Zeng Pei disagreed: "Let you face the danger alone, but we stay here and shrink back, do you think we can do such a thing?"

    "As long as there is some other way, I don't want to do it. "Jiang Ran smiled

    wryly and patted her on the shoulder. "Is it better to take risks alone than with a group of people?" It's really over."

    "Let's talk about it." Jiang Ran paused, then smiled, "The interstellar age has this advantage, even if I do fall into a crevice of snow, it's just a life-saving bag and sleep , won’t really hurt anything.”

    How could Zeng Pei believe such nonsense?

    She just sneered: "Since there is no danger, why don't you let me do it?" As

    she spoke, she was about to reach out to snatch the bomb from Jiang Ran's hand.

    "Hey! Zeng Pei, don't..."     "     Give

    it to me if you have one! What's the point of being reckless by yourself?

    " After Fu Bai explained the current situation, he touched his head and walked up: "This problem... I should have a solution."     Jiang Ran and Zeng Peiqi turned their heads together: "What can you do?"     Ren Xiayang was stunned by their unison I was taken aback, and after reacting for a while, I said: "I have practiced throwing before, basically pointing to where to hit within 20 meters. If it is a bomb... I just throw it forward as you said."     Jiang Jiang Ran and Zeng Pei: "..."     Seeing that neither of them spoke, Ren Xiayang was a little confused. He asked worriedly, "Could it be that the bomb detonates instantly, so can't it be thrown?"     "No," Jiang Ran paused , turned his head and said, "Just do as you say."

    In the following time, Ren Xiayang followed Jiang Ran's instructions and dropped bombs every ten meters or so, successfully opening a path for everyone.

    With the help of Ren Xiayang, this snow crack finally passed without any danger.

    After walking all the way, Jiang Ran looked back and said, "This snow crevasse must be seventy or eighty meters long."

    Xu Yang nodded, "It's much longer than I expected."

    "It's in the snow crevice It should be called the king." Jiang Ran said, "Our luck is really..."

    "It's really too bad!" Fu Bai said.

    "That's really great!" Jiang Ran excitedly grabbed the ball and said while adjusting, "I have to record this rare scene!"

    Fu Bai: "..." Really Her :)

    After crossing the ice crevasse, everyone's luck finally improved a little.

    The blizzard arrived as expected, but it only threatened the place they had already passed and walked away without blowing on them again.

    After the ice crevasse, what is encountered is a snow shell.

    This is formed after the snow has thawed and condensed again. It is very safe to walk on the snow shell, because you can put your feet in and stand firmly.

    Fu Bai likes this place very much, stepping here and there, he is playing it like a game.

    Jiang Ran couldn't help laughing: "Aren't you going to freeze to death? Why are you still playing with ice at this time?"

    Fu Bai plausibly said: "In front of games, life and death are nothing but trivial matters."

    Unfortunately, it didn't take long before Fu Bai He was slapped in the face.

    After the blizzard flickered around, it didn't take long to sweep towards them again, and it was about to blow towards the snow shell.

    Fu Bai was the first to pack his bags and urged everyone to get on the road.

    Jiang Ran held his stomach: "Life and death are trivial matters?"

    Fu Bai's face was serious, and he said in a straight voice: "My own life and death are trivial matters, but everyone's life and death is a major matter. How can I put everyone in danger because of the joy of this moment!"

    Jiang Ran: "..." I

    really didn't see that this guy was quite good at making up nonsense.

    After marching for another half an hour and crossing a swift and winding river, Jiang Ran and the others finally left the glacier area completely.

    Fu Bai was so happy that he almost jumped up.

    He said regretfully: "It's a pity that there are no fireworks here, otherwise we can have a good celebration."

    Jiang Ran patted his head and asked: "Do you know that Iceland has a nickname?"

    Fu Bai: "What nickname? "

    Jiang Ran: "Land of Ice and Fire."

    "What does this mean?"

    "It means that although Iceland has more than 5,000 square kilometers and more than half of its land is covered with glaciers, it is also the country with the most volcanoes on the entire planet." One of them."

    Fu Bai felt a lump in his heart: "You mean..."

    "Stupid boy, what are you doing so early?" Jiang Ran looked at him pitifully, "Leaving the glacier, there is a volcano below, it's still too early to be safe Very good!"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Fu Bai: People give you nicknames, "The King of Fools" and "Little Skilled Talker" are me~

    Jiang Ran: I clearly remember your nicknames The numbers are "five million" and "bird shit"?

    Fu Bai: "..."