This, this... Could

    it be...

    "It's over, Mr. Xu will be fine, right?" Fu Bai asked in a panic.

    "No, can't it?" The others were also a little anxious, squatting down around Xu Yang to check the situation.

    Jiang Ran took Xu Yang's hand and felt for his pulse. After finding that it was still beating, he was suddenly relieved.

    At the same time, Zeng Pei also tested Xu Yang's breathing, loosened his shoulders and said, "It's okay, he's still alive."

    Hearing this, Fu Bai suddenly slumped down on the snowdrift.

    "That's good, that's good," he said, patting his chest, "I'm scared to death."

    "Since he's fine, why didn't he respond?" Ren Xiayang asked, rubbing his head, "There was such a big commotion just now Why are you sober for no reason?"

    Jiang Ran thought for a while, and just as he was about to speak, Fu Bai next to him shouted loudly: "I know!"

    "Oh?" Jiang Ran raised his eyebrows, "You know the reason ?”

    Fu Bai was frightened in a hurry, but now he has recovered his strength, and proudly said with his chin raised: “Yes, this knowledge point appeared in the game that Brother Xi made for me before. I still remember it now!"

    "Knowledge points?" Everyone raised their heads suddenly.

    "It's not that!" Fu Bai was extremely ashamed and indignant, "It has nothing to do with the bird...it has nothing to do with that!"

    "Okay, okay," Jiang Ran had finished teasing, "Tell me, what knowledge points."

    Fu Bai looked at Jiang Ran silently.

    Now he even has a psychological barrier when he hears the words "knowledge points", trying to take deep breaths and psychological hints, and after a while he said: "Breathing is normal, life is worry-free, just sleeping and not waking up, this should be shock Symptoms."

    Jiang Ran nodded with a suppressed smile.

    She wanted to see what other weird things Fu Bai could come up with.

    Fu Bai was still serious and continued: "When the symptoms of shock appear, the temporary treatment method is also very simple."

    Jiang Ran asked: "What method?"

    Fu Bai said excitedly: "Artificial respiration!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Good guy , it is not surprising at all.

    "How about it!? Do you think it's feasible!?"

    Fu Bai's eyes brightened: "I still remember the specific operation method of artificial respiration, I can teach..."

    Jiang Ran stretched out his hand to do it before he finished speaking. A "please" gesture.

    Fu Bai: "..."

    He pointed at himself blankly: "I'll do it?"

    Jiang Ran nodded seriously with a suppressed smile: "You know better about this, if we do it wrong, it's a fatal thing. "

    This, so to speak, also makes sense," Fu Bai was dizzy, and suddenly felt that he had a heavy responsibility, and his mood couldn't help becoming tense, "Then, then I'm going..."

    Fu Bai said with difficulty and solemnly Kneeling on one knee, squatting beside Xu Yang, stretched out his hand to pass behind his back, lifted his upper body, and leaned against his arms.