It was rare for Jiang Ran to sleep peacefully for a long time. When he opened his eyes again, the faint light of the morning came in through the gap between the snowballs at the entrance of the cave, reflecting the white ice wall and the tired and sleepy expressions on everyone's faces.

    Good guy, no one has eyes open, are they all asleep?

    Fortunately, there was little wind and snow outside in the morning, and the vents were not completely blocked, otherwise everyone would have to hold hands and lie down in the rescue bag.

    Jiang Ran was so angry that he stretched out his legs and kicked this one, and then waved and patted that one.

    "Hurry up!" she said loudly, "It's already dawn, it's time to hurry!"

    Zeng Pei rolled his eyes in a daze: "Huh? It's... is it dawn?"

    Fu Bai didn't even open his eyes, he just turned his lower body: "Sleep for another ten minutes..." "Do you think     this

    is at your own home?"

Not even the slightest response.

    In the blink of an eye, Fu Bai even snored softly.

    Jiang Ran put his hands on the ice with a smile.

    The hearts of these guys are too big, right?

    But this is not possible, we have to find a way to shout everyone. It's hard to survive a difficult night, but don't let your guard down during the day.

    Jiang Ran quickly came up with a solution.

    She stretched out her hand to push away the snow mass at the entrance of the cave. As the vent got bigger and bigger, the howling cold wind quickly rushed into the snow cave, freezing everyone to death.

    "Jiang Ran..." Fu Bai tucked his head into his collar, "Are you taking revenge on the society early in the morning?"

    Zeng Pei was slapped by the cold wind, sobering up a lot: "Um... are you going on the road?"

    "Yes! "Jiang Ran kept poking at the vent, "Get up quickly!"

    Ren Xiayang's physical fitness is the best, and he woke up completely in a short time, and helped Jiang Ran break through the snow cave to the point where he could get in and out. size.

    There was a lot of movement on their side, and the cold wind pouring in was too cold. After a while, other people woke up one after another, rubbing their eyes and crawling out of the snow cave.

    Ten minutes later, there was only Xu Yang left in the snow cave.

    Jiang Ran pushed Fu Bai: "Go, call someone."

    Fu Bai was not happy: "Why do you want me to do something that offends people?"

    Jiang Ran smiled: "Bird..."

    "Okay, okay , I, I can go, can't I?"

    Afraid that she would mention those two words again, Fu Bai trotted forward and looked in through the hole: "Mr. Xu, Mr. Xu? It's time to get on the road, wake up!"

    He shouted several times, but Xu Yang didn't respond. respond.

    Jiang Ran was still urging behind him, but Fu Bai had no choice but to get into the hole again.

    However, after shaking and shouting for a while, Xu Yang still didn't respond at all, not even moving his eyelids. Fu Bai got a little anxious, and dragged and dragged the man out of the snow cave, and put him on the soft snow layer, but Xu Yang still didn't respond.