"Okay." Fu Bai curled his lips, "That's settled, if conditions permit, let me play enough."

    Of course Jiang Ran agreed, tugging on Fu Bai's sleeve and urging him to continue on his way. .

    Xu Yang next to him followed the team, but he still held an optical brain in his hand, writing and drawing from time to time.

    When Jiang Ran passed by him one time, he accidentally caught a corner with a wrong eye.

    It was about a long ramp, with a slight slope, only forty or fifty degrees, and there was a thick layer of soft cushions on it.

    Not long ago, he just slid down the snow slope. It is not difficult to guess what Xu Yang painted.

    Jiang Ran rubbed his chin.

    Is this person here to investigate, or to sketch?

    Judging from the current situation, it seems to be more inclined to the latter?

    But Jiang Ran soon ran out of time to think about it.

    Halfway through the journey, they encountered another snowstorm. Fortunately, the wind speed this time was lower than the previous one, and they found a huge rock in advance for shelter and support, so they did not get separated again.

    And it seems that from this time on, everyone's luck has been wiped out, and it hasn't improved since then.

    For example, Fu Bai wanted to ski on the snow slope again, but after walking for a long time, let alone the snow slope, he never even saw the eaves.

    Another example... The sky was dark and it was going to be night soon, but Jiang Ran and the others neither found a cave to live in, nor saw that the dead branches and leaves could not burn the fire, nor succeeded in driving down the glacier on time.

    Zeng Pei glanced at the gloomy sky: "If we had known that the landing site of the starship would be shifted to the glacier, we should have brought our tent."

    "Bringing a tent may not be useful." Jiang Ran waved his hand and said, "The glacier The snow layer on the ground may collapse at any time, and the tent can’t resist it at all, but it will hinder our escape. What’s more, carrying a tent on the road is also a great burden, so it’s not as easy as it is now.” It’s a

    pity that we waited until the sky completely turned dark. Still failed to complete the journey.

    At this time, the ambient temperature had dropped to minus eight degrees Celsius, and many people began to shiver.

    In extreme cold, the body sends blood out of the hands and feet to protect the brain and heart, and this makes physical activity more difficult.

    Jiang Ran looked back at the team.

    She knew that the current situation could no longer allow them to continue on their way.

    Jiang Ran turned around and waved for everyone to stop.

    She stopped suddenly, Fu Bai didn't pay attention, and almost bumped into someone.

    "What's wrong?" Zeng Pei asked.

    "The temperature will drop faster after nightfall, and we have no time to hurry."

    Fu Bai became impatient when he heard this: "Then what should we do now?"

    What should I do?

    Jiang Ran looked around.

    On the glacier at night, the cold wind howled stronger than in the day.