Contrary to Xu Yang, Jiang Ran's life is not so easy at the moment -

    when he was in danger before, he didn't think too much, he just focused on saving people, but now he and the gold master's father are alone together, and it seems like A little embarrassed, Jiang Ran couldn't find a suitable topic to talk for a while, and Jiang Ran rarely felt a little helpless.

    After thinking for a while, I managed to find a topic to communicate with.

    Jiang Ran said, "The snowball just now is actually very common in such a glacier area, because the snow layer is too thick. A small stone was thrown from a high place, and as it rolled down, the snowballs attached to it There will be more and more snow, and the snowball will also become bigger and bigger. A small stone may cause a big avalanche..."

    Jiang Ran finished talking endlessly, and no one around him responded.

    It was so quiet all around, as if no one else existed at all.

    Jiang Ran's heart trembled, and he immediately turned his head to look to the side, only to see that Xu Yang had closed his eyes, his face was calm, his brows were relaxed, and only his occasional breathing indicated that this person was still alive.

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Just fell asleep like that?

    The heart is also really big.

    At the same time, the embarrassment in Jiang Ran's heart also retreated abruptly.

    Although Xu Yang is their future benefactor, at this moment in the glacier, he is just an ordinary person who will be tired and exhausted after the crisis.

    "Just let you sleep for ten minutes." Jiang Ran stretched out his hand to look at his watch, and muttered in a low voice, "In ten minutes, we have to leave. If we don't get to the warm area before dark, it will be dangerous at night." "

    Xu Yang's image in Jiang Ran's mind only improved for a total of ten minutes, and all his good feelings changed drastically after he woke up.

    Of course, this change is not difficult to explain.

    Jiang Ran stared at the light brain that he picked up to write and draw just after waking up, his lips moved slightly, wanting to say something, and tried hard to hold back.

    This guy is too serious, right? Wake up and start working? Are you recording any program risk warning again?

    After holding back for a long time, I finally couldn't hold back.

    Jiang Ran stepped forward to intercede: "Mr. Xu, it is inevitable to encounter some danger in the wild. If it is safe and sound all the time, this wilderness survival show will be boring to watch, right?"

    "I know." Xu Yang nodded. He didn't raise his hand, and his hand movements didn't stop at all, "Just record the situation, don't worry, I won't use this as a complete reference when evaluating the project later."

    Not as a complete reference?

    Doesn't that mean it will still be a reference?

    Jiang Ran silently slapped himself in the heart.

    ordinary people?

    An ordinary person who controls the life and death of the program group?

    After complaining in his heart for a long time, Jiang Ran finally moved forward.

    She tried to persuade again: "Mr. Xu..."