Fu Bai stretched his stiff muscles.

    Finally arrived at the place, he felt that if he didn't move anymore, he would soon turn into a mummified corpse.

    "Everyone, have you checked that you have all your belongings?" Jiang Ran reminded, "Don't leave anything behind. Others lose money if they lose their luggage. If we lose our luggage, we may lose our lives."

    Fu Bai climbed the mountain on his back Bao, stood in the middle of the aisle and jumped happily: "I have brought everything!"

    Jiang Ran's head was full of black lines: "It hasn't landed yet, you sit back!"

    Fu Bai waved his hand: "It doesn't matter, the starship is so stable, Nothing will happen again!"

    As soon as the words fell, following a burst of continuous loud noises, everyone felt a huge force.

    The hull of the starship no longer maintains balance, but presents a state of left high and right low, and everyone's upper body is all tilted to the top.

    The worst one was Fu Bai. He grabbed the seat back for the first time but it didn't work at all. He suddenly fell to the right and knelt at Jiang Ran and Xu Yang's feet.

    "Dear passengers, hello, due to the sudden turbulence, the course of the starship has been slightly affected, and the landing location may also have changed slightly. During the landing, please be sure to turn on the safety..."     Waiting for the turbulence to pass, Jiang Ranla Holding Fu Bai's arm, he pulled him up: "Take it easy, it's just the beginning of autumn, and it's still early before the Chinese New Year, so there's no need to come to pay New Year's greetings now."     Fu Bai sat back on his seat tremblingly: "Pass, What is Chinese New Year..."     "A festival," Jiang Ran explained, "During the Earth Era, every family would get together, set off firecrackers, and worship ancestors."     "Oh." Fu Bai nodded half-comprehensively .     "Speaking of which," Jiang Ran leaned forward with a smile, "Your crow's mouth is quite effective."     Fu Bai's face flushed, "You are the crow's mouth!"     "Come on," Jiang Ran hooked his fingers at him , "Tell me now, Jiang Ran will definitely not be able to get investment this time."     Fu Bai: "..."     Xu Yang watched the whole process in silence.     The previous judgment seems to have been made a little early, and these people are not so reliable.     After getting off the starship, Jiang Ran took a look at the surrounding scene first, and found that the destination shift was really not just talk.     Looking at the past, there is a deep layer of snow everywhere.     They are now standing on a small snow slope, looking up at the rolling snow peaks and looking down at the boundless snow layer.     Zeng Pei at the side also noticed something was wrong: "It doesn't look like an ice field here."

    Jiang Ran nodded and said: "This is a glacier, and the altitude is not low... It seems that the starship encountered a big storm just now, and the landing site has shifted a lot."

    Jiang Ran took out a thermometer from his backpack while talking .

    After measuring the temperature of the current environment, she opened her mouth and was about to say something, when she saw the movement of Xu Yang's hand with a sharp eye, and the words she was going to say were suddenly hoarse in her throat.

    "Mr. Xu, you... what are you doing?"

    Xu Yang wrote and drew on the optical brain screen without raising his head, and said, "The weather may affect the course of the starship, and this is what the program may encounter. Irresistible risk, it needs to be used as a reference when evaluating the project later, of course I have to write down the situation."