Xu Yang responded, "Okay ." "Finally, it was completely impolite, took out the optical computer and started drafting the contract with the contact person.

    Xu Yang's company employs professional legal personnel, and the instructions he personally gave were of course executed very quickly.

    When the hands of the clock turned to 9:48, Xu Yang exported the drafted electronic contract.

    "Add the communication number? I'll pass the contract to you."

    "Okay, I'll sign it now."

    Jiang Ran pulled out the contract that was just sent and found the signature box. She took a deep breath, stretched out her hand, and signed her name stroke by stroke.

    Fortunately, some time ago, she took the time to learn the federal characters, otherwise, if she said that she didn't know how to write her name at this time, Xu Yang might be able to slap her ass and leave on the spot.

    "Jiang Ran!"

    Jiang Ran was halfway signing his signature when he suddenly heard Fu Bai's voice from afar.

    She quickly raised her head to look at the source of the sound, and sure enough, it was really Fu Bai.

    Tsk.

    Even if this kid is sensible, she didn't really lose money and lose face.

    When Fu Bai ran close, Jiang Ran realized that he still had injuries on his body, and his face was covered with mud and dust. He was a different person from the usual delicate young master.

    He didn't come alone, he was followed by a tall, well-dressed, elite-looking man.

    Fu Bai gasped and said, "My brother didn't let me come to take the test, he locked me in the room and locked me up. Fortunately, brother Xi sent me off, otherwise I wouldn't be able to catch up."

    Ren Xiayang moved closer, stretched out his hands Picking up a leaf on his body: "How did you get here? It looks like you rolled around in the mud."

    "Don't embarrass me!" Fu Bai casually wiped the dust on his face Mud, "I used a bed sheet to pull a rope and climbed out from the window! The bed sheet was not long enough, I fell halfway through the climb, and the garden was full of mud. It's crushed, and I don't know what to do with him when I go back!"

    They chatted excitedly, and Jiang Ran looked at it in relief, and finally turned to face Xu Yang.

    "Mr. Xu." She said with a smile, "Our agreement should not count now, right?"

    Xu Yang nodded: "Your judgment of your teammates is correct, but I still hope that such accidents will not happen as much as possible in the future. "

    Of course, the less things like this happen, the better."

    Jiang Ran said, "But I also hope that you will trust us a little bit more. We are the last ones who come and go among a hundred people. , if we don’t have some determination, we won’t be standing here.”

    Xu Yang looked at her for a long time, and finally agreed.

    The formation of any new team requires running-in.

    And any slight change always happens in the silent details.

    Fu Bai next to him was still laughing excitedly.

    He said excitedly: "Let's get on the boat quickly! After leaving my brother, I feel that even the air is a bit freer!"

    Fu Xi tugged at his sleeve: "Don't blame your brother, he let the air go away!" I'm waiting for you outside the window."

    Fu Bai was dumbfounded: "What... what?"

    Fu Xi said: "Whoever told you to do anything other than games is a three-minute enthusiasm. Your brother said that only if you really want to run out, you will let me pick you up. He still doesn't want me to tell you about it Well."

    Fu Bai was very embarrassed, but Fu Xi felt a little unbelievable: "You don't really think...your brother wants to lock you and prevent you from going out, so he forgets to lock the windows?"

    Fu Bai: " ..."

    After speaking, the only depression in my heart dissipated, and everyone was very happy for Fu Bai.

    The hands of the clock had turned to 9:53, and the ship was about to depart in seven minutes. Everyone didn't stop and boarded the starship one by one.

    After sitting in their seats, through the special thickened glass windows, they could see the terminal entrance. Fu Xi hadn't left yet, and Fu Bai happily waved to him to say goodbye.

    However, at this moment, another familiar figure appeared in their field of vision.

    "That's... Ji Fang?" Fu Bo asked uncertainly while holding the curtain cloth tightly with his right hand.

    "It's him." Jiang Ran leaned forward, carefully distinguishing the tiny figure in the distance, "I didn't expect him to come at this time."

    At the terminal entrance in the distance, Ji Fang ran profusely Come on, finally arrived, I immediately bent down, put my hands on my knees and panted heavily.

    "The X9 starship bound for the solar system is about to set sail. Passengers who haven't boarded the starship, please go immediately..."

    Ji Fang heard the broadcast announcement, immediately stood up straight, and vigorously moved towards the huge star in the distance. The boat waved.

    Looking from his position, every window of the starship was pitifully small, and it was impossible to tell where Jiang Ran and the others were sitting. They could only wave their hands blindly, but their eyes were out of focus.

    Jiang Ran watched him for a while.

    When the starship was slowly rising, she waved her hand in the direction of Ji Fang.

    When he turned his head, he happened to see Fu Bai doing the same thing.

    The past is gone, and tomorrow will come soon.

    Iceland! Here they come!

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Xu Yang: How could it be possible to actually sign the contract? Mainly to add a communication number.

    Jiang Ran: Do you believe me? :)