Ren Xiayang breathed out: "It's nothing to save people, I can still give him half of my food."

    Zeng Pei applauded him gently when he heard this: "That's really amazing, yes It's really a big sacrifice for you."

    Bai Zhiyong also muttered in a low voice: "This time it is really necessary to drag someone away."

    "..."

    They were whispering here, but Jiang Ran couldn't leave Xu Yang behind. Come chat and gossip with them.

    But in the current scene, she racked her brains and couldn't think of other topics.

    After a long pause, Jiang Ran still asked, "Why did you come here in person? Isn't the company busy recently?"

    Xu Yang waved his hand and explained: "Your project is very flexible, and you can do it from big to small, but if I come to inject capital, I must have a large enough basic market, otherwise the high return on investment will not be enough. It’s a castle in the air. And for such a big project, of course I have to keep an eye on it myself to be the most at ease, and other shareholders and executives of the company will also recognize it more.”

    After saying this, Jiang Ran understood.

    Feelings are still worried about others, and I like to do things myself.

    But if Xu Yang went to battle in person...

    Jiang Ran suddenly remembered that most of the details of Xiaomei's docking test yesterday were talking about safety issues. Now it seems that they are paving the way and guaranteeing Xu Yang's arrival. .

    This is also the best, more people are watching, and it will save them from worrying about Xu Yang's safety from the beginning to the end.

    "However..."

    Xu Yang Youyou added: "The more important reason is that I miss the earth quite a bit, and I want to see it for myself."

    Jiang Ran: "..." Could

    Fu Bai guess right? ? Does this guy really have Stockholm Syndrome?

    Thinking of Fu Bai, Jiang Ran felt a headache again.

    It was already 9:40, even Xinghang had arrived, but Fu Bai didn't even see a shadow.

    Zeng Pei and others in the back have called Fu Bai several times, but he didn't get through once.

    By 9:44, the announcement loudspeaker at the terminal had already begun to urge the passengers who were not on board.

    Even the staff at the ticket check had seen them, and persuaded them, "There is no traffic jam outside today, so come early if you want to come."

    Hearing this, everyone looked at Jiang Ran.

    Xu Yang put the sunglasses back on again: "This is just a test phase. Some people break the contract before they start. Where is your contract spirit? I'm here to consider investment, not to play every house."

    Jiang Ran knew that what he said was right, and it was their fault that they hadn't come yet.

    But she was silent for a moment, and still chose to speak for Fu Bai: "I believe that Fu Bai will not breach the contract without reason, something must have happened."

    Xu Yang asked: "If it's just him who regretted it and gave up, what should we do?"

    Jiang Ran said: "Then I borrowed all the funds for this issue from you. I will sign an agreement with you. If he doesn't come, I will return the money to you when I come back."