Jiang Ran and Fu Bai looked at each other, and followed nervously and expectantly.

    "You guys asked Fu Xilai to intercede?" Fu Song sat down on the sofa and asked straightforwardly.

    "Yes." Fu Bai's hands were still trembling slightly, but he took a step forward and said, "I asked him."

    Jiang Ran followed, patted Fu Bai's back and said, "This is our business." , you don’t have to rush to take care of it.”

    “Okay,” Fu Song picked up the coffee just delivered by the servant robot, and took a sip, “You don’t need to show your friendship in front of me, I can’t possibly agree to this.”

    "Why!?" Fu Bai was very emotional.

    "Why?" Fu Song chuckled, "Of course it's for you."

    "Don't fool me, you..."

    "Did you? Why did you just fool?"

    Fu Song put the cup back on the table with a snap Top: "Do you know, if there is no Jiang Ran, what will happen to you in the previous program? Even if the life-saving bag can save your life, will you be disabled? Take a step back and say, will you stay?" Aftereffects? Fu Bai, you are only twenty-one years old now!"

    "You are spoiled by me," Fu Song shook his head, "The heart is too big, but the thoughts are too little. Some decisions, only I can help you."

    "But these It's not what I want at all."

    Fu Bai was usually like a small firecracker, but at this moment he suddenly became lonely, like a box that was dusty after the fireworks were burnt out, and there were only broken debris all around.

    "When you asked me to participate in the program before, you said you didn't want me to stay at home and play games all day, so you just threw me there," Fu Bai said sullenly, "Now that I like it, you told me , I have to consider my safety... Why didn't you say this earlier? Why didn't you ask me what I thought?"

    Fu Song had never heard Fu Bai say such a thing, so he fell silent for a while.

    After a long time, he looked at Jiang Ran: "No matter what you say, I can't give in on this matter. I thought before that as long as the protective measures are good enough, you won't be in too much danger, and small troubles It can only be tempering... But now I find that even under the guise of 'survival in the wilderness', the danger comes not only from the wilderness, but also from the human heart. On this point, your friend is the most clear."

    Jiang Ran certainly knew what he meant.

    Why did her life sac break down? Why are all her supplies unusable?

    One thing can be a coincidence, but many things come together...it can only be artificial.

    This time they all came back safely, but what about next time? Who can guarantee that they will be so lucky every time?

    What if Fu Bai got separated in the wild and the distance was too far, and he couldn't wait for her to come to rescue him? What if something happened to her first?

    That may be the only way to die.

    Hearing this, Jiang Ran fully understood that it was absolutely impossible for Fu Song to agree to the capital injection.

    Even if he is moved by Fu Bai again, he will only make concessions in other places, but it will never be this show.

    "I understand." Jiang Ran said.