Ren Xiayang, who was sitting next to him, had his mouth full of food and couldn't make a sound, so he could only nod his head desperately.

    But on the fifth day, the party was halfway through, and the number of people who came was also reduced by half.

    The people who disappeared never appeared again, and the people who are still talking and laughing now don't know when they will disappear.

    At this time, even Fu Bai realized that something was wrong.

    He held Zhang Kongluoluo's half list and went to Jiang Ran: "Why are there so many people missing without knowing it? A few people told me just now that they can't come tomorrow if they have something to do..."

    Jiang Ran Looking at the belated Fu Bai, his face was full of confusion, it was obvious that he really didn't know.

    "Why don't you speak?" Fu Bai asked.

    Jiang Ran came back to her senses, she thought for a while before saying: "Autumn is coming soon, maybe everyone is busy during this time."

    "Oh." Fu Bai was not very satisfied with this answer, and muttered softly, "What can be so busy that you don't even have time to eat a meal."

    Jiang Ran didn't know the answer.

    So Jiang Ran didn't answer him.

    By the time of the eighth meal, the Fu family's garden was completely useless.

    There are dozens of guests, crammed into the hall, it looks empty, if some are divided into the garden, it may seem like a deliberate isolation.

    There were fewer people, but there were no fewer dishes. It's a pity that Fu Bai lost his appetite at this time.

    He gained weight a few times a while ago, and was repeatedly teased by Jiang Ran. These days, he has a lot of food and wine, but he has lost weight visibly.

    Fu Bai asked: "There are two parties left. Do we still have to do it?"

    "Let's do it." Jiang Ran said, "This is what we promised, and it is our business. As for whether others will come or not, that is someone else's business." .”

    Fu Bai was silent for a long time before nodding blankly.

    A long time passed.

    Fu Bai asked: "How could this be?"

    Jiang Ran said: "I don't know either."

    Fu Bai stopped talking.

    Jiang Ran asked: "I asked you last time, have you heard any news that is not good for me?"

    Fu Bai nodded: "I really haven't heard of it."

    "What about the program team? Have you heard of it?" News that is not good for the program or the competition?"

    "No," Fu Bai said innocently, "If I heard about it, I would definitely tell you, and I wouldn't ask those questions just now."

    Jiang Ran nodded, but did not speak.

    The two of them seemed to have quietly become an isolated island without knowing when.

    The sea outside is full of waves and waves, every wave splashes, the sea knows its shape, but the isolated island is always lonely.

    The scorching sun hangs high, and it waits for the judgment that does not know which day will come.

    During the last meal, Jiang Ran himself didn't have much hope, but he didn't miss any of the dishes that should be cooked.

    When all the dishes were put on the table one by one, Fu Bai hopped down the stairs like a fried rooster.

    "I know!" he shouted loudly, "I know why they didn't come!"

    "You tell me." Jiang Ran had been prepared for a long time, but was just waiting for the sentence, "I'm listening."

    "Fruit The news station just broke the news that the funding chain of "Back to Earth" was broken, and the cooperation platforms chose to terminate the contract one after another, and... your dark history was also brought out to discuss the old things."

    "Then what is the result? What is the result? "

    ...The program team may be disbanded."

    He said maybe, but he thought of certainty in his heart.

    Both of them knew, but if the news was not reliable at all...they wouldn't be the only two left in today's party.

    "Damn it." Fu Bai said angrily, "How did I just find out now!"

    Jiang Ran said lightly, "Of course someone doesn't want you to know."

    "What do you mean?"

    "...It's nothing."

    Fu Bai felt that Jiang Ran looked a little strange, and was about to ask, when the optical brain in his hand suddenly played a real-time news.

    [At nine o'clock this morning, an explosion occurred on Jiujiang Road in the capital city. Eighty-nine people were injured at the scene, and no one was killed. The cause of the accident is still under investigation, so please continue to pay attention

    . ] Via the main road?"

    Seeing the news, Fu Bai's face was full of anticipation: "Could they be late because of the traffic jam?"

    Of course Jiang Ran was not as naive as him, but he didn't deny it either. his guess.

    "Then let's wait." Jiang Ran said, "But now, maybe we should discuss what to do next."

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Fu Bai: Those who don't come to the party today, Will be on my Dark Shark list tomorrow :)

    Jiang Ran: You better be careful not to be shadowed by others...