Fu Bai: "..."

    If he remembers correctly, the money for the ingredients was all taken from his account, right?

    Everything is ready, and the party is in full swing.

    There were too many people arriving that day, and it would be crowded if they all stayed in the living room, so the housekeeper arranged for some of them to eat in the garden.

    The people who were transferred didn't have any complaints. After all, the scenery in the garden was pleasant, and an isolation cover was installed. Although it was a hot day, it couldn't bask in the sun.

    Jiang Ran was so busy preparing meals for so many people at once that his head was getting big. When he finally finished his work and could rest for a while, a mistaken eye caught Fu Bai who was eating happily among the crowd, and his temper immediately rose.

    "Aren't you in charge of logistics?" Jiang Ran tugged at his ear, "But I see why you are so idle?"

    Fu Bai chewed the squirrel mandarin fish in his mouth, and after swallowing it, he said plausibly: "I I have work to do too! I have to input instructions to the robots, let them pick up customers and arrange dishes, and make a list for them to purchase, which is not easy!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Ren Xiayang next to him ate more happily than Fu Bai

    Seeing Jiang Ran coming, he raised his head and asked, "Sister Jiang, when is our next gathering?" voice: "I'm so worried about waiting for you! I've finished eating the sweet potatoes!"

    Jiang Ran poured him a glass of water and counted the days with his fingers: "The next game will be in half a month, let's Get together for ten days straight? It saves you a few days to stop. Come if you can, and let Fu Bai know in advance if you have something to do."

    Ren Xiayang's eyes lit up suddenly, and he clapped his hands excitedly: "That's great, I will live in a happy dream for the next ten days!"

    Jiang Ran was amused by him, Fu Bai heard the voice, raised his head and glanced, and muttered "really I know how to flatter", and then suddenly swallowed a big mouthful of radish pork rib soup.

    There were really a few people missing at the party the next day, but Jiang Ran didn't care much.

    Gathering once is of course different from gathering for ten days in a row. Everyone has their own things, and they must pick the days when they are free. If there are less today and less tomorrow, coming and going can be balanced.

    However, unexpectedly, on the third day, fewer people came to the party, and those who did not come last time still did not come this time.

    Is it really such a coincidence? Jiang Ran looked at the vacant hall thoughtfully, and approached Zeng Pei to inquire about the situation.

    "Do you know what's going on these days?"

    "Big thing?" Zeng Pei put down the goblet in his hand, thought for a while and said, "I've never heard of it."

    Jiang Ran pointed to the endless dishes on the table : "But there are a lot fewer people coming."

    "Maybe it's a personal matter?"

    Zeng Pei said: "Autumn is coming soon, and it's really busy during this time, and my studio is also overwhelmed with orders. Isn't this a day that can be delayed? If I am in a hurry to catch up with work, I will definitely not be able to come."

    Jiang Ran asked: "Then why did you come back?"

    Zeng Pei took it for granted: "If you ignore such delicious food, I'll feel like I'm committing a crime."