Jiang Ran said: "If you can do what you said, you can indeed consider it."

    Ai Long's eyes lit up: "Really!?"

    "Yes, but the absolute height will inevitably lead to some restrictions." Jiang Ran Ran thought for a while and said, "Well, I'll make two plans for you, one with a height of 20 meters and one with a height of 40 meters. You can choose one after seeing the finished plan."

    Ai Long repeatedly said Okay, but judging from his expression and attitude, the so-called two sets of plans are no different from one set to him. After all, it is impossible to use the 20-meter set.

    However, against his will, Aaron still didn't live in his dream house in the end.

    The reason is not complicated. His wife and children came back from vacation just in time for Jiang Ran to make a design plan. When the family voted for it, the 20-meter plan won with an overwhelming advantage of one vote.

    This is of course easy to understand. After all, no matter from the perspective of comfort, safety, or design completion, the 20-meter plan is much better, and only people like Ailon who dream of heights will refuse.

    Ai Long's wife was very kind: "My husband is a little naive, so don't argue with him."

    Jiang Ran said with a smile: "You are polite."

    Ai Long stood beside him aggrieved.

    Jiang Ran felt that he was a bit miserable, and comforted him politely: "If you have other requests, you can still ask them now."

    Ai Long glanced at his wife secretly, and asked in a low voice: "If you choose this set, you can give me another request." Would you like to add a swimming pool?"

    Jiang Ran: "...Of course, but it's better to clear the place in advance when you take a bath." The

    design plan is finally finalized, and the construction will be much easier.

    The construction team invited by Ailon was very professional, pointing to where to hit, Jiang Ran stared at it for a few days, and the progress of the project shot up like a rocket.

    When the first ray of autumn wind blows, the tree house is finally completed.

    There is a dense forest to the west of Aaron's manor, and the tree house is built in the middle of the forest.

    The tree house hangs high above the ground, and the exterior is designed with a woven and entangled bird's nest. The swimming pool is closely connected with the main house and suspended in mid-air. The side house is built on another tree and connected by a suspension bridge made of planks and ropes.

    The interior of the house incorporates the elements of suspended furniture and cocoon-like beds, which is very design sense and complements the volley tree house.

    That night, Ailon's family lived in the tree house. When they woke up the next day, they were all refreshed, and they pulled Jiang Ran's sleeves to praise the tree house.

    It was Ailon who disliked this plan the most at the beginning, and now he is the one who praises it the most.

    In Ailon's original words: "Bathed in the moonlight, I feel that my soul has been renewed!"

    Of course, Jiang Ran was very happy when the work was recognized, but she still bid farewell after confirming the official completion.

    Ai Long repeatedly persuaded her to stay but failed, and he did not force her to stay. After transferring the promised remuneration to Jiang Ran's account, he personally sent her to the gate of the manor.