Leaving aside whether the little orchid itself is poisonous or not, its allure is really amazing, after all, even Ren Xia Yang has thought about it.

    Not right either.

    Jiang Ran thought about it.

    Ren Xiayang hasn't thought about what to eat and drink?

    In this way, Xiao Lanhua is really wronged.

    Jiang Ran: "That's too much! Talk nonsense!"

    Bai Zhiyong: "Exactly!"

    Jiang Ran: "How can straw mushrooms be poisonous!"

    Bai Zhiyong: "..."

    "Talking fast." Jiang Ran passed it over An apologetic smile, "Don't take it seriously."

    "No." Bai Zhiyong slowly raised his head, staring at Jiang Ran like death, "Say it again."

    Of course it is impossible to say it again.

    Who knows what else this man can do?

    Jiang Ran took Bai Zhiyong's arm: "It's time for dinner, aren't you hungry? Go eat!"

    However, Bai Zhiyong remained motionless: "Don't change the subject, just repeat what you just said."

    " I just said..."

    Jiang Ran thought quickly, "I can vent your anger on you and Xiao Lanhua!"

    This aroused Bai Zhiyong's interest: "How can you vent your anger on us?"

    Jiang Ran immediately moved closer, and whispered to him one by one the plans he had thought of on the spur of the moment.

    When she finished speaking, Bai Zhiyong was still not finished, as if he had already imagined the funny scene.

    "Okay." Bai Zhiyong reluctantly agreed, "Just do as you say."

    The hours after lunch are the hottest of the day, and the most ferocious animals in the Amazon will not choose to come out to hunt at this time. Food, because almost all small animals are hiding at this time.

    Animals need shelter from the heat, and humans are no exception.

    Just after lunch, Fu Bai and Ji Fang took the lead to climb up to the tree house, lying on the floor of the wooden beam frame, making pillows with hands and leaves as quilts, looking very comfortable.

    The others looked envious, and a few climbed up immediately, but most of them just watched eagerly, and then chased after each other to find Jiang Ran.

    Perhaps because of the fire in the base last night, many poisonous mosquitoes were attracted in the middle of the night.

    When I fell asleep, I didn't feel anything, but when I woke up, my whole body felt bad. Except for a few people like Fu Bai who had protective clothing, and Jiang Ran Jifang and others who had taken anti-mosquito measures in advance, none of them got caught, and their faces were swollen from the bites.

    However, Jiang Ran first agreed to Zeng Pei to accompany her to find the iron birch tree in the morning, and he could only promise to search for them on the way back to see if there was any suitable mosquito repellent herbal medicine.

    A group of people got together and waited all morning, and they waited forever. Finally, they came back and it was lunch time, so now they found a chance to come to ask her.

    "Xiaojiang sister, have you found something that can repel insects and mosquitoes?"

    The exposed parts of the leader's body were red and swollen, and even a pustule the size of a glass marble bulged out of the corner of his eye.