" Take it easy.

    Although the interstellar era has lost a lot of ancient knowledge, it has made a lot of progress in the development of ideas.

    It is also a great blessing for mankind.

    When he returned to the camp, Jiang Ran saw Bai Zhiyong from a long distance away.

    He sat boldly under the "Welcome Home" banner, teasing his little orchid through the glass cover, but within a ten-foot radius around him, not even half a person could be seen.

    Jiang Ran stepped forward to greet him, and Bai Zhi said "Mmm" without raising his head.

    Jiang Ran didn't feel offended, but felt that his expression was different, and just about to ask what's wrong, someone happened to pass by.

    The man seemed to want to get out of the base, but when he saw Bai Zhiyong blocked in the middle, he paused for a long time, and finally he would rather squeeze out of the bushes several steps away than easily get out of the serious place. Exit and go.

    Looking in the direction he chose, Jiang Ran discovered that a lot of bushes overgrown with thorns had fallen down, and at a glance, he could tell that many people had trampled through them, and there was even a faint stance to open up a new road.

    Jiang Ran laughed and sat next to Bai Zhiyong: "Are you sitting here to block the road on purpose?

    " "I'm sitting here, do I occupy one-fifth of the entrance and exit?" "Bai Zhi said in a strange way, "There is such a big piece of land on both sides!" They are not blind! I don't want to go on the main road, but I want to risk my life to test the thorny pile, can this also be blamed on me? "

    Jiang Ran understood.

    This man was holding his breath and waiting to let go.

    "Where did they provoke you? "

    "Where did you provoke me?" You have to ask where they didn't provoke me! "

    "Yes, yes," Jiang Ran followed Mao, "Then I would like to ask Mr. Bai and Professor Bai Da, what did those little bastards do that made you so angry?" "

    "They speak ill of little Lanhua behind her back!" I heard it! "Bai Zhiyong felt a little unbelievable, "It's just a joke, is there no one behind Little Orchid? "

    Bai Zhiyong was so angry that his face was swollen like a puffer fish.

    The blood rushed up from his emotions, and even his neck was dyed crimson.

    "Then you are venting your anger for Xiao Lanhua now?" Bai Zhi hummed twice as a response, and then asked in disbelief: "

    Do you know what they said?" "

    "Oh? Jiang Ran was very cooperative, "What did they say?" "

    "They said that I brought the little orchids to the competition on purpose, and the purpose was to lure them to eat the mushrooms so that they would be poisoned!" Killing without blood, the mind is deep enough! "

    The more Bai Zhiyong spoke, the more angry he became: "That's all, they also said that my little orchid is also highly poisonous, if they really can't resist the temptation to attack the little orchid, they will die even more horribly... What nonsense! Don’t I know about my little orchids? But they all take it seriously, and pass it on in a decent way, which makes me so mad..."

    Jiang Ran looked at the eloquent Bai Zhiyong, and his expression was complicated for a while. .

    If you don't consider the facts and only look at the results, in fact, these rumors spread by the players are not groundless.