At this time, the benefits of having a small base appeared.

    After asking everyone in the base, Jiang Ran finally got a clue.

    "Cheng Jing was eliminated the day before yesterday. At that time, it seemed that there was something wrong with the tool. The iron chain suddenly broke when he was hanging on the tree. His luck was really bad."

    This is not necessarily luck.

    Jiang Ran blamed himself, and couldn't help but look more serious: "What about Zeng Pei? Have you seen her?"

    Another person stood up and said, "I saw her at the waterfall in the east last night, but one day It's passed, and I don't know if she's still here."

    "Thank you!"

    "You're welcome, do you have any other questions?"

    "Telling me this has helped a lot!"

    Jiang Ran didn't hesitate for a moment after thanking him, and quickly dragged Ren Xiayang to the east.

    At this time, the sun had completely set, and the rainforest was dark and silent, and the danger lurking in the dark was only more terrifying than in the daytime.

    The overgrown bushes blocked the way from time to time. If the daylight is good, you can use a wooden stick to pull them away. At this time, the environment is dark and the situation is urgent. The two didn't pay much attention to these details. There are already many fine wounds on the body.

    Fortunately, it arrived in time.

    When Jiang Ran and Ren Xiayang arrived, a crocodile was biting Zeng Pei's calf and dragging her into the water. Under the light of the flashlight, Zeng Pei's calf was bloody, and the scene was extremely horrifying.

    The crocodile's eyesight is especially good at night, and it is more difficult to deal with than usual. Although the two rushed to rescue it immediately, it took a long time to drive it back into the river completely.

    "The injury on your leg is too serious." Jiang Ran hurriedly said, "We brought an emergency life-saving bag, which can be used for you..."

    However, Zeng Pei only waved his hand: "No need, just bandage it and it will be fine."

    "The match won't end until after 24 o'clock tomorrow night. If your injury drags on for a day or two nights, it will easily cause irreversible damage..."

    "My injury is not serious."

    "How is it possible?"

    Zeng Pei saw them If you don't believe me, you lift up your trouser legs.

    Jiang Ran took a closer look and found that she was not lying. Although it looked bloody at first glance, the wound was actually not deep.

    "I found that crocodile just in time, and I stuffed a piece of wood into its mouth before it bit me. Don't look at the blood on my leg, in fact, a lot of it belonged to that crocodile."

    "Then That's good," Jiang Ran breathed a sigh of relief, "Fortunately, what I encountered was a caiman, so it's not too dangerous."

    Zeng Pei was very regretful: "It's a pity that the wood, I found a material with such a high hardness after searching for several days, and now it's gone... I wanted to take it back and try to make a mech energy rack! I don't know what else is left. On the last day, can we still find something similar..."

    Jiang Ran and Ren Xiayang: "..."

    She doesn't seem to need help in particular.

    Jiang Ran was silent for a long time before comforting her: "I will take you to find the iron birch tree tomorrow, which is the hardest tree on earth."

    "Really?" Zeng Pei was much happier than when he was rescued." Then thank you so much! In the future, if you want to do mech repairing machinery, you can come to me at any time, and I will give you a friendly price!"

    Jiang Ran: "...Thank you."

    "By the way," Zeng Pei suddenly remembered something, "My The injury is neither deep nor fatal, and the alarm should not alert people nearby, so how did you find it?"

    This was also Ren Xiayang's question, and he followed Jiang Ran.

    However, Jiang Ran thought about it carefully, since the black hand behind the scenes can not only destroy all her supplies, but also tamper with her emergency life-saving bag, then his energy must be not small...

    If you tell this matter now , Not only will it make the other party vigilant, it may even bring danger to Ren Xiayang and Zeng Pei, this ending is not what she wants to see.

    After thinking about it, Jiang Ran finally chose to say it lightly, but avoided talking about the core issue.

    Then she changed the subject and said, "Let's go back to the camp first. Although your injury is not serious, you need to disinfect and bandage it as soon as possible, otherwise getting an infection is definitely not a trivial matter."

    "Okay." Zeng Pei responded readily , and then took a step forward with his injured leg, "Lead the way."

    Ren Xiayang: "...Are you going to jump over?"

    Zeng Pei was very puzzled: "If you don't jump over, do you have to crawl over?

    " ..."

    He squatted down: "Come on, I'll carry you."

    Zeng Pei still refused: "It's not good."

    Jiang Ran laughed for a long time, and finally persuaded her in another way: "The camp is far from here, jump over by yourself It's too slow, and the delay will affect our rest. If you don't want him to recite, I can recite you."

    Zeng Pei reluctantly agreed: "Okay." When climbing on Ren Xiayang's back, The complexion is not very willing.

    Ren Xiayang: "..."

    This tool person really has no dignity.

    [Jiang Ran

    's number of people rescued + 1 again] [What number is this today? ]

    [The data control player said: Zeng Pei is the 29th member of the camp and the seventh person Jiang Ran rescued]

    [One thing to say, Zeng Pei is not Jiang Ran's rescue, right? He can carry it by himself]

    [Saved, but not completely saved]

    [Okay, the data is updated, Zeng Pei is the 6.5th person saved by Jiang Ran]

    [The upstairs wants to laugh at me so that I can inherit my glory Brain? Hahahahaha]

    [It’s building a base, cooking, and saving lives. If it wasn’t for the notification in the live broadcast room that only one day has passed, I would have thought that Jiang Ran’s side had already passed a month]

    [Same feeling]

    […… 】

    Unknowingly, the reputation in Jiang Ran's live broadcast room is gradually changing, and the popularity value has changed from negative 10 million to negative 6 million.

    But even so, this number of popularity points is still the bottom of the stable fault, no matter how high her performance points are, she can be dragged down from the championship.

    The bright moon hangs high, and the stars are scattered.

    The crisp voice of the dead leaf grasshopper and the long howling of the maned wolf sounded at the same time.

    Tomorrow is the last day of competition.

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Amazon: I have iron birch trees here? I do not know how?

    Jiang Ran: The plot needs the plot, so bear with it.

    ————

    Thank you little angels for liking it! The next chapter is about to enter V~ If

    you like it, you can bookmark the author, and give refills to the little angels~