"But I didn't agree! Isn't this the overlord's clause?" Fu Bai said angrily, "According to Article 147 of the Federal Act, the overlord's clause can A fine of more than 3,000 federal coins will be imposed!"

    "Oh," Jiang Ran said, "If you have any objections, you can choose to refuse, and just put the potatoes down now."

    Before Fu Bai could speak, Ji Fang first gripped the potatoes in his hand , said nervously and loudly: "I have no objection!"

    Jiang Ran turned to look at Fu Bai.

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Fu Bai: "Well, I have no objection."

    After lunch, the sun climbed into the sky, and this is the hottest time of the day.

    Jiang Ran is used to taking a walk after meals——

    Good living habits are one of the cornerstones of her year-round life in the wild.

    When calling Ji Fang and Fu Bai to be together, they were rejected by coincidence.

    Ji Fang was more tactful: "The weather is a bit hot."

    Fu Bai was more direct: "I have enough food and drink, and I don't want to move."

    Jiang Ran originally asked symbolically, but when he saw someone rejecting him, he didn't bother to shout a second time. Went out for a walk alone.

    When I came back after a round of shopping, I saw the two of them lying leisurely on the wooden floor outside the tree house and basking in the sun.

    The tree house is built at a height of more than ten meters, but there are still forty or fifty meters to the top of the tree. Under the cover of thick green shade, there are occasional mottled spots of light, which are not scorching and hot like the summer sun. The breeze blows by, which only makes people feel cool and comfortable.

    Ji Fang seemed to have fallen asleep, and there was a faint snoring sound.

    Sleeping hard in summer, just listening to the ups and downs of the voice makes people sleepy suddenly.

    Tsk.

    It was quite pleasant.

    Fu Bai heard the sound, and poked out a furry head from the edge of the beam.

    "You are back," he said lazily, "but there is no place here."

    Jiang Ran raised his eyebrows: "You are very proud?"

    "Why?" Fu Bai squinted his eyes and said, "I will lie down for half a day It's almost an hour, I'll make room for you when the time comes~"

    "No need," Jiang Ran waved his hand, "Lie down for as long as you like."

    Tch— the

    dead duck has a hard mouth.

    Fu Bai shrank his head back.

    Ten minutes later, a large hammock was pulled up among the branches below the tree house.

    The bed is made of tarpaulin, and there are a few feet left after the roof was built yesterday, which is just in time for use.

    Jiang Ran lay comfortably on the hammock, and when he looked up, he saw the newly built tree house.

    Fu Bai was sneakily looking down from the crack in the floor when he caught Jiang Ran's gaze by mistake.

    "...Hi, what a coincidence."

    Jiang Ran yawned, and moved to a more comfortable position: "Thank you for helping me shade."

    Fu Bai was silent for a few seconds: "...You're welcome." No

    need After a while, the forest returned to silence, and even the chirping birds in the morning seemed to have taken a nap, only the wind passing through the forest moved the branches and leaves, and there were occasional rustling noises.

    The summer is long and it is a good sleep.

    [Ha————]

    [Never expected, I

    was sleepy watching a live broadcast of survival in the wilderness] [Why did I get sleepy watching it, obviously I was hungry and sleepy watching it, okay? ]

    [Ha ha ha ha the truth upstairs, this is too real TAT cry]

    [Help, why do I think I am watching a wild vacation show...]

    [Brother, you are not alone, the more I watch it, the more I feel this kind of life It's really good, and even came up with the idea of ​​signing up for the next issue...]

    [Wake up! Do you think that the days of all contestants are like this? Turn left to live broadcast room 87 to watch the jungle field battle, Lei Jin has been tortured to the brink of death]

    [Indeed, do you still remember Mao Ziming? He was eliminated by wild boars on the first day]

    [Okay, I understand, the main reason is to have meat with Jiang Ran]

    [I don’t want to defend her black history, but I have to say that her ability to survive in the wild is true Strong]

    [And the photos she took are really good-looking! I even wanted to ask her to take

    a photo of me] [Indeed, seeing Fu Bai's reluctance to be photographed, I wanted to rush up and say let me go! 】

    […]

    As the show progressed, there were more and more such voices in Jiang Ran's live broadcast room.

    Although under the influence of various factors, these comments have not yet become the mainstream, but the direction of the wind has gradually shown signs of turning around.

    A good night's sleep is full of taste.

    Before sunset, Jiang Ran made dinner.

    I only ate potatoes at noon, and at night I thought about adding some meat, so I made barbecue.

    The meat has its own oil and water, and after being boiled, it drips into the coals, making a "sizzling" sound, which makes the mouth water to flow down.

    Just as he was about to start, Jiang Ran suddenly heard the sound of dead branches cracking behind him.

    She immediately turned her head to look alertly, but was soon relieved. It wasn't a beast, it was just a contestant.

    "That..." Ren Xiayang scratched his head, "Can we get together?"

    Someone wants to grab food?

    Fu Bai and Ji Fang looked at each other, and stood up in unison to refuse.

    "Ren... Xiayang!" An angry voice suddenly came from behind, "You...stop for me!"

    Ren Xiayang smiled a little embarrassedly: "The smell here is so fragrant, I couldn't hold it back He ran over, but his companions were reluctant, so..."

    Bai Zhiyong staggered up behind him, dragged his exhausted body, and snatched his fungus bag back from Ren Xiayang's arms.

    "I, I warn you!" Bai Zhiyong said harshly, panting heavily, "If, if you dare to do anything to my little Lanhua again..."

    "We...we will break up!!!"

    The author had something to say :

    [Small Theater]

    Jiang Ran: How do you feel like I participated in a food show?

    Fu Bai, Ji Fang: The food show is good, the food show is wonderful, the food show is so delightful!