Fu Bai's face was full of doubts, he didn't take what she handed, but asked cautiously: "What is this?"

    "Hey, it's just a garland made of grass leaves, why are you nervous!" Jiang Ran teased while Pulling his sleeves, he put the wreath on his head, "Stand still, I'll take a picture of you."

    The doubts in Fu Bai's heart still did not disappear.

    But he didn't move either, he just looked at Jiang Ran cautiously, waiting to see what she was going to do.

    However, after all the photos were taken, Jiang Ran still didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

    Fu Bai stared intently at the photo she took.

    In the photo, I was wearing the camouflage protective clothing distributed by the program group. My face had been washed, but on the way back, there were a few spots of dust on it, which looked a bit like a battle-damaged uniform.

    Looking further up, the small wreath on the head is the finishing touch -

    the material of the wreath is mainly made of green leaves, which is not fancy on the whole, but the dark green tone makes people more energetic and full of energy. A sense of vitality. Only half of a small white flower looms behind the ear, which is simple and unadorned, but it happens to be the core of the whole photo, which suddenly softens the overall character by two points.

    Jiang Ran complacently asked: "Is it a good-looking photo of you?" "It's not

    bad," Fu Bai said reservedly, "The main reason is that I am handsome."

    "Tch——"

    Fu Bai looked at the screen Looking at the photos on the website, I feel that I may have misunderstood,

    maybe Jiang Ran really just had good intentions this time.

    It was he who was worrying too much.

    But at this moment.

    Jiang Ran asked: "Have you heard of the story of knotting the grass ring?"

    Fu Bai: "?"

    "The knotting the grass ring are two allusions, both of which happened in the era of the earth."

    Jiang Ran said scientifically: "Jiecao is about Wei Ke, a general of the Jin Dynasty. When he was young, he let go of a woman. Later, when he was fighting with the Qin army, he was rescued by the woman's father. The other party helped him trap the enemy with a straw rope to repay him The story of the title ring is similar, it tells the story of the oriole repaying its kindness by gifting it with a ring."

    "The conditions in the rainforest are relatively simple, so I picked a word in each of the knotted rings and made a Cao Huan sent you off," Jiang Ran laid the groundwork for a long time, and finally asked the key point, "What traditional virtues do you think these two stories are teaching us?"

    Fu Bai was speechless.

    He asked, "Where did you come across so many strange allusions?"

    Jiang Ran shook his head regretfully: "They are all very classic stories, which shows that your historical knowledge is not good enough."

    Fu Bo paused, and then asked: "...So it's time for me to tie a grass ring now?"

    Jiang Ran said happily: "That's right, you are so enlightened!"

    "Actually, I don't really want to hear this compliment."

    At this moment, Ji Fang came back carrying two large logs that were nearly three meters long.