Unexpectedly, it dripped on someone else's head.

    "Oh, I'll go," a bluffing shout came from below, "It's obviously not raining, why is there water dripping down?"

    Jiang Ran felt guilty for a while.

    Quietly poked her head out through the branches and leaves, and glanced down, it turned out that she was also a contestant, and she vaguely remembered that it was Ji Fang.

    Ji Fang had obviously driven for a long time, and was dripping with sweat at this time, and the clothes on his back were soaked into a dark color. He looked tired and hungry, and looked as if he was about to fall down when the wind blew.

    To make matters worse, his backpack was lost somewhere, and he didn't even have anything for self-defense, let alone something to fill his stomach with.

    Jiang Ran casually threw a fruit to him.

    The pie fell from the sky, and Ji Fang was so excited: "Tropical rainforest still has this benefit! At least you don't have to worry about finding food! Fruits will fall down on the road!"

    Then he took a big bite, He kept admiring: "It's quite clean, as if it's been washed!"

    Sitting on the tree, Jiang Ran saw everything, and couldn't help laughing.

    "Jiuyi, you said that people in this interstellar age are really stunned. They dare to eat a fruit when they see it, and they are not afraid of poison."

    "If I were like him, I'm afraid I would have gone to see you a long time ago ." "

    "But if it can be done like that... maybe it's good."

    Although Jiang Ran has long been used to living in the wild and can always keep one movement while sleeping, she still cautiously uses the hemp rope to hold her in place just in case. Fasten itself to the tree trunk.

    There was nowhere to find realgar in the rainforest, so Jiang Ran could only pick garlic and grind it into powder, and sprinkle some around his body when he slept. It is very simple to do, and it is very good to prevent mosquitoes. If the effect of repelling snakes is a little bit more, it will be even more joyful.

    Fortunately, luck is not bad.

    The night passed, and Jiang Ran didn't encounter any serious danger except for the slight pain in the waist and limbs caused by the simple "bed".

    At dawn, Jiang Ran climbed down the tree.

    It was still far away from the red circle marked on the map, so she had to start as soon as possible.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he landed on the ground, he had a face-to-face meeting with the squinting Ji Fang.

    Jiang Ran was a little surprised: "You slept here yesterday? You are brave enough."

    Ji Fang didn't know that there was someone near the place where he fell asleep, and was far more shocked than her: "You you you you you Here?" Before

    Jiang Ran could answer, he figured it out.

    "Did you sleep on this tree last night?" Ji Fang exclaimed, "Wait, if that's the case... the fruit from yesterday was also..."

    "I lost it," Jiang Ran held his forehead, "By the way It's just a favor, don't think too much."

    How could Ji Fang not think too much?

    He still remembered what he said yesterday——

    "A gift from nature! Thanks to the great Amazon!"