he felt that no matter how bad he was, he would not be worse than a well-known "beautiful idiot" like Jiang Ran.

    Thinking of this, Fu Bai resolutely clicked on the message.

    [Congratulations on scoring 60 points in this quiz and ranking 9th in the overall ranking]

    "See! I'm in the top ten!" Fu Bai was so excited that he glanced at Jiang Ran stinkingly. "You are ranked at the bottom..."

    "It shouldn't be the bottom," Jiang Ran pointed at his No. 1 ranking, "It seems to be okay?"

    Fu Bai's words were completely hoarse.

    If the first place is still barely able to talk, then the first place won with full marks is really beyond criticism.

    "Didn't you say you didn't even understand the topic?" Fu Bai gritted his teeth.

    "You may have misunderstood," Jiang Ran smiled apologetically, "I mean, I don't understand why this kind of question is worth asking." The

    implication is that the question is too simple.

    Fu Bai was so angry that she couldn't speak, and after a while he said angrily: "Even if I, Fu Bai, fail the exam and am ashamed to death, I won't listen to a word from you again!" He dropped these words , before Jiang Ran could catch up, he strode away without hesitation.

    However, as soon as Fu Bai left, the other contestants who had been watching for a long time rushed over and surrounded Jiang Ran.

    It was Bai Zhiyong who started it, and he looked a little embarrassed: "Can I ask you a few questions?"

    "Of course."

    "I just heard what you said, the correct answer to the first question is not 'iron stick', right? "

    Jiang Ran nodded: "That's right." "But I heard that friend analyze the way the bow drills fire, and there is actually some truth... What do you think is wrong with     this

    answer?"

Of course you can't say that.

    Jiang Ran thought for a moment, and chose an entry point: "Do you know about the substance 'iron'?"

    Bai Zhi's eyes lit up, "I've never heard of

    it." It is a kind of metal with high hardness, and it cannot be twisted and bent by manpower alone, so the 'iron rod' cannot be used as a 'bow' to assist rotation. At the same time, the surface of the formed iron product is very smooth, so if the 'iron rod' 'The small awl used to make a fire by friction will also face the problem of insufficient friction."

    "So the 'iron rod' is not suitable for use in making a fire," Bai Zhiyong suddenly realized, "You really understand it thoroughly."

    If these words were put in the past, Jiang Ran would have agreed without any pressure, but now she was surrounded by three circles inside and outside, and she didn't know how to answer them for a while.

    After explaining how "ice" can be used to light a fire, other people then asked the question "should I sleep on the grass or in the trees in the wild".

    Speaking of this, Jiang Ran became interested—

    although the option "on a tree" seems very unreliable, not to mention whether people will fall off when they fall asleep, it is not true in terms of the skill of climbing trees alone. Anyone can do it.

    You know, the big trees in the wild are not like the three melons and two dates planted in the courtyard of the house on weekdays. They are all hundreds of thousands of years old. "Fear of heights" can dissuade many people.

    However, the correct answer is really this seemingly unreliable "tree".

    "The temperature difference between day and night is large in the field, and the temperature drops sharply at night, and the ground will be colder than the air," Jiang Ran patiently explained, "If you can't find a suitable cave or other place protected from rain in the field, you'd rather stay in a tree. You can't sleep on the grass at all, you must ensure that your body is completely isolated from the ground..."

    "I know this!" Ren Xiayang was very excited, "Sleep on the grass for one night, and when you wake up the next day, you will become a popsicle. "

    Jiang Ran smiled and nodded: "Yes, although it sounds a bit exaggerated, the reality will only be worse than this."

    After Ren Xiayang started, everyone quickly discussed the topic, and the atmosphere It was very harmonious for a while.

    When the school was enjoying itself, Jiang Ran became distracted—

    this question reminded her of the past. When she and her friends went to the Peruvian rainforest to shoot parakeets, she really spent a lot of time in the trees to avoid wild animals and other reasons.

    Jiang Ran has no other problems, except that he is a little afraid of heights. When hanging on a tree, he often wanted to look down but dared not look. The most difficult time was hanging on the tree trunk for more than half an hour, and it took two full months to get used to it completely. come over.     At that time, her friends still laughed at her. Jiang Ran, who usually does not miss her homework with a high air, turned out to be such a virtue when climbing a tree. Would you like to throw a climbing claw to help?

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ran suddenly felt that he should go to the place he had walked in the past, but after thinking about it, even though the scene was still the same, the person who was with him at the beginning was no longer there after all.

    It has been a few days since she traveled to the interstellar era, but it was only at this time that she suddenly felt a sense of separation. Surrounded by many people, Jiang Ran suddenly felt as if he had fallen into an isolated island.

    At that moment, a thought even flashed in Jiang Ran's mind -

    if she died again, would she still have a chance to go back?

    Fortunately, Jiang Ran didn't think deeply about this issue, her thoughts were interrupted by a pair of furtive eyes.

    Fu Bai, who had just kept shouting that he would never listen to her again, quietly turned back at some point, hiding in the crowd and looking this way furtively.

    As soon as Jiang Ran found him, Fu Bai immediately turned his head away.

    He pretended that nothing had happened, and he didn't know how conspicuous his appearance was. Jiang Ran was immediately amused by his trying to hide his appearance.

    Maybe this era is not bad, you can try to blend in again.

    Jiang Ran thought with a smile.

    The author has something to say:

    Fu Bo: Really fragrant!