Jiang Ran almost forgot that this place is no longer the earth she knows, but the interstellar age thousands of years later, and all social etiquettes are naturally different from before .

It's just that a basic way of socializing like a handshake has now become a declaration of war, which is really unexpected.

After the starship officially set sail, the hull did not sway much. Looking out through the specially made transparent ship window, one can see a dark universe like an abyss, vast and endless, with occasional tiny white spots of light. According to Fu Bai, each spot of light the size of a needle's eye is a huge star.

Before Jiang Ran crossed over, she was a field photographer by profession, and she flew all over the world when she was working, but she never thought that she would travel in space in a spaceship one day. Stars change, times change, and when it comes to talking about it, she doesn't think the feeling of riding a starship is much different from that of flying an airplane, but the vast universe is far quieter and deeper than the sky in the stratosphere.

During the interstellar transition, all photonic information devices will be cut off, and Fu Bai's game will also be disconnected from the Internet, so he can only lean on the back of his seat and count the stars boredly.

Jiang Ran didn't miss this opportunity, and asked Fu Bai about the program situation on the sidelines.

As soon as Fu Bai heard the interest, he whispered mysteriously: "You are asking the right person, I really have some inside information here!

" "Is it convenient for you to talk to me?"

""Back to Earth" is a survival show in the wild, and it takes the form of an elimination competition, you know that?"

Jiang Ran nodded: "Yes."

"I'm on my brother's side I have seen the list of contestants participating in the show, and three of them are particularly noteworthy."

"Oh? Is there anything special about them?"

Fu Bai quietly pointed forward with his finger: "Did you see that person?"

Jiang Ranshun Seeing a white silhouette with his fingers, he immediately recalled that it was a man in a white coat. Because of his special attire, he had a deep impression on him: "Who is he?"

"That man's name is Bai Zhi Yong is a very famous biologist with profound knowledge. I heard that there is no species in the entire interstellar that he does not know. Afterwards, he will survive in the wild. He knows so many creatures, and he is not worried about touching and eating poisonous things by mistake. It must be very special. Advantage." Jiang Ran's face was solemn, and he was about to say something when he suddenly saw Bai Zhiyong take out an oval bag from the space button, carefully put it in a glass cover, and then stroked it kindly and rhythmically, looking at it. It looks like a loving mother comforting a baby. Jiang Ran: "...what is he holding in his hand?" Fu Bai: "It should be a natural fungus he cultivated himself." Jiang Ran: "..." Jiang Ran took a few more careful glances to make sure he read correctly . Isn't that the legendary home-grown straw mushroom that is easier to grow than a cactus?

Fu Bai sighed: "It's amazing to be able to cultivate natural plants at a young age!"

Jiang Ran: "...you should tell me about the other two people."

Fu Bai moved his finger: "Bai Have you seen the man in camouflage next to Mr.?"

Jiang Ran: "The one with the cropped head?"