14- Headache

Hey! Sorry for the delay, School has been ramping up and a lot of personal issues have happened recently. It's a lot to deal with and I'm not in the mood to deal with it, so...yeah.

Anyway! Hope you love this chapter!

//////////////////////////////////////

Waking up to him was nothing short of heavenly. He was panting, clearly awake, and his heart breathing immediately brought me concern. I groggily raised my head off of his chest, to find him looking pale and in pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked in worry.

"You destroyed my ass. That's what's wrong!" Naruto whined, shakily rubbing his bare stomach in pain. "Does it always hurt after people do it?"

I smirked at him with pride filling my entire form. I gave him a shrug. "When you go as rough as I did, sweetheart." I purred and kissed his chest lightly. "Sorry for the sore butt, I'll make it up to you."

"Hmph, you better if this becomes a regular thing. I should be okay by the end of today, but if I'm not I'm shoving a stick up your ass to see how you feel afterward." Naruto complained, rubbing his eyes.

"I'd be into whatever you do to me, as long as it's your stick up my ass." I seductively teased, winking at him and enjoying his skyrocketing temperature.

He looked like he regretted his choice of words at that moment, making me cover my mouth as I laughed into my hand. He frowned and smacked me upside the head in frustration, but I only continued to laugh at his misery.

"Okay okay get up so I can get dressed," Naruto grumbled.

I rolled off of him, and let him struggle to sit up. I watched with amusement as I went to stand, hissing in protest at the pain. He stumbled a little before righting himself and moving to get dressed in a basic pair of black sweats and a white tee. He yawned loudly, covering his mouth before looking around the tent, having not gotten the chance to do so when we first arrived, my bad.

"Ah." Naruto chimed and moved to a wooden crate, opening in to find rations stocked away. "Yum."

He scarfed his food down eagerly, his stomach growling loudly the moment he bit into his food. I watched him with a calm smile, admiring his figure as he ate under my stare. He made quick work of that ration, moved to a small table, and connected his weapon pouch to his pants before looking to the entrance to the tent.

It was daytime.

I felt semi-annoyed by the time of day since I felt oddly tired more during the day than I was at night. I knew I was more irritable during the daytime, and just the thought of having to layer up made me annoyed and fed up. I sighed softly and remained calm as I stood from the bed and got around to getting dressed in my many-layered get-up.

"It's a shame you have to dress up like that during the day." Naruto pouted at me for a moment.

"It's a shame people can't see my look of pride when they glance at your neck and back to me." I chuckled under my mask as I pulled it up, watching his face go beat red.

"IT'S VISIBLE!?" He helped and ran over to the full-body mirror, only to shriek in embarrassment. "WHAT DO I DO!?"

"Suffering is the only option in that regard. That or wear a scarf. But it's warm outside and I don't want you burning up." I shrugged a shoulder as he pulled my cloak over my head.

"Says the one with the million layers. How do you keep cool under there?" Naruto quipped.

"I dunno," I answered honestly. "I've never put any thought into that. I'm always freezing so maybe bundling up makes sense? You do describe my skin as corpse-like."