2-Back From The Dead

*?????? POV*

It was cold, everything was cold of course but underneath my body was a very cold surface, like ice. It was sticky too, very sticky, but with what I can't recall. I attempted to move my body but all I got in return was a twitch, albeit a faint one. My fingers bended and flexed followed by my hands and arms. Slowly I was able to get a response and with a little struggle I forced my body to free itself from the sticky ground and sit upwards.

Success, however, nothing was visibly in front of me despite my opened eyes. I tried to squint but nothing formulated, even after trying as hard as I could. I huffed and rubbed my arms together, rough and jagged as something old was caked to them. After this discovery of course I began to peel off whatever it was that was sticking to me. I removed it in pieces until both arms were picked clean. Curious as to what this substance was, I brought it up to my mouth and gave it a lick, only to freeze in momentary confusion.

Blood...it was my blood.

Blood...delicious...but unsatisfactory.

I knew right then I needed blood, as a dry feeling crept up my throat, eliciting a groan. I rubbed my throat before moving to stand, growling as tattered clothes ripped in places. I pushed through the stiff pain and rose to my feet, feeling wind billow around me, still unaware of my surroundings. Maybe if I focused I could at least detect chakra in the air and use it to guide me.

I brought my hands up to my chest and held them together in a sign, focusing all my energy into seeing my surroundings through Chakra. I knew subconsciously I could easily detect Chakra due to my bloodline however much was escaping my memory at the moment.

"Where am i?" I spoke with an unused raspy voice, like grinding stones.

"Where indeed." A deep voice spoke, making me flinch and raise my arms in a defensive display to the right of me where the voice originated. "I'm shocked to see you alive, didn't know Kabuto's work could follow through so easily, however, he doesn't need to know it was a success."

"Who are you stranger?" I demanded.

"You can't recognize me?" The male voice sounded amused and intrigued.

"I can't see..." I lowly admitted.

"That's because you don't have any eyes, idiot. Do you remember nothing of what happened?" The voice asked again, sounding closer.

"No eyes..." I mumbled as confusion took me over, feeling an odd tickle in the back of my mind.

"I know where you can find more, better eyes than the ones you had before." The man then spoke up.

"Where?" I immediately asked.

"There is a man in the Hidden Leaf Village. He has what you seek. He won't give them up easily however. You'll need help getting some from him in your current state." The male informed.

"Than you shall help me." I demanded instantly.

"Im afraid I can't. Not for the time being. There is someone else I'm grooming and guiding. In this village you shall seek out a boy by the name of Naruto Uzumaki. He will help grant you eyes." The man spoke the familiar name making me pause.

..

..

..

..

Blonde hair....blue eyes...whisker scars...

..

...

.....

Jinchuriki...

"The Nine Tails Boy." I spoke my thoughts aloud.