20 | Sexual Tension

What's sexual tension?
Well it's usually when a couple feels aroused by the other partner and there is no way to quench the thirst. How many times have we seen Taekook's aroused by each other? We see this when they are on stage or are with the other brothers. So there's no way that the fire can get put out. Well, maybe except one time....

There have been times where we've seen Tae so aroused by Jungkook, that he has just simply stared at him and wasn't able to look away. Here Jungkook was dancing on stage and he must've been doing a great job because Tae sat back and watched. He took a front row seat at the Kookie show!

Then there was the incident where the guys were on stage and JK ran into a *cough cough* problem. He was aroused with a hard-on and there was no way to fix the problem on stage. So the guys went off stage.

Here is an even better look where the problem is evident and you see the guys go a different direction. Jimin even looks at them wondering where they are going. ANTIs say that Jungkook had a split in his pants or he had to go to the restroom to pee. And they claim that Jin went to help. I'm not doubting that Jin went back there. But why would both Jin and Tae need to go with JK to pee or to fix a seam in his pants? Take a look here by clicking this link.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRn4JMED/

And then we can't not talk about all the times they get aroused and can only endure the tension by staring at one another. What I like about this is (yes I'm a Taekook pervert lol) that it's sometimes off camera like on stage and not on the business camera. Take a look⬇️ Please watch until you see them on stage together (disregard the first two scenes please as they are not relevant to the point I'm trying to make).

Is this a form of sexual tension? (Apology to Taekook, so sorry to discuss your intimate moments. Forgive us.) I believe I used this clip in the last chapter as well. But here is sexual tension between the two boys as they play footsies under the table. Poor JK has just about had enough.

We all may have experienced sexual tension, but it's something about witnessing Taekook go through something so private out in public that hits differently. What does it say about fans like me? Haha! I need a life!

Bonus:

Next | Best Friend