Chapter 20

Nessa

After Las Vegas we went to the city that never sleeps. New freaking York! This will be the first time. Andi and I took a lot of pictures from the guys on Times Square. They were Ice-skating. Dan was so cute with me teaching me how to skate. We both realised that we are dating exactly a year. Seems that time went so fast since we've met. It never gets boring. Never. I want to spend my last moments with Dan on a Ferry were we saw the statue of liberty. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his hand on my hips. His beanie and sunglasses were on so were mine. It was damn cold in December in New York. My hands were freezing and so were Danny's. Danny grinned over something.

'What?', I asked. 'Nothing', Danny mumbled. 'Babe, we are going to see a movie later right?', he asked. 'Yeah of course, you have to see a movie when you are in New York', I said with a smile. 'Babe?', he started again. 'Hmmm', I said nuzzeling against his chest. 'Are you... ehrm, afraid of love?', Danny asked. 'What? No... I have you don't I?', I asked. He smiled with his cute faboules smile I deeply fell in love with. 'I love you Danny, stop worry about that', I said. 'I don't worry about that', Danny said and it was his turn to put his head on my shoulder. 'Andi... would you mind take a picture of us?', I asked. 'Sure', Andi said who was cuddeling Glen. Rina was with Mark and they were so cute together. Danny and I spread our arms as we were on top of the world. We let Andi take another picture of us while we hugged each other and one were we kissed each other. 'Thanks', I said with a smile. 'Your welcome dear, now it's your turn to take one of me and Glen', Andi said with a smile. Glen lifted Andi up bride style. They were so adoreble together. I totally shipped them. Andi is so much better off with Glen than with that last boyfriend of her. Andi's beautiful blond hair was in Glen's face and he laughed because of the fact it tickled.

'Best Christmas day ever, apart from the one that I met you, can you believe that is already a year ago?', I asked. 'No I can't, I love you and I am never going to let you go', Danny said. 'You better not', I mumbled.

Mark, Rina, Glen and Andi and me and Danny were going to the movies together. Like a triple date. 'Ness... babe what's the title of this movie again, please can you check the sign?', Danny asked. 'Why would I check the sign, we see when we get... there', I started but my heart stopped beating for a split second as I looked up the the lights who usually said which movie was on. This time it said 'Nessa McLaren, would you marry my?'

My jaw dropped and the others looked surprised as well. 'Well? Would you... marry me?', Danny asked shy as he went down on one knee with a black box in his hand which had a beautiful silver engagement ring in it. 'Danny... I... w... of course I marry you... you idiot, crazy sweet idiot of mine', I said hugging him and kissing him.

'Babe I'm Yours', Danny whispered as he shoved the ring around my finger. 'I'm Yours too', I replied. His lips pressed on mine as I enjoyed every second of every minute that I spend with him.

How is this for cuteness. I know I write short chapters sometimes and then extreamly long. But some chapters are meant to have a certain end, if you know what I mean. What do you think? Nessa and Danny are engaged! Aaaaw on their 1 year anniversary. Romantic. December is their favourite month. They met. They got engaged. Boooom! Sorry quoting Mark here. Please vote and comment. Thank you. x