Chapter 14

Danny

Teriffic. I had to say goodbye to Nessa and Andi. I knew they would come back, but it was hard to say goodbye while you want to spend forever with someone. I hugged Nessa and I got a dirty taste in my mouth and swallowed deep. Oh man, I start to become a softi! I hope people still like me this way. All goofy and in love and all. Don't forget the not single part. I watched the taxi drive away until they went around the corner.

'There they went', Glen said. 'All back to normal', Mark said. 'Thank you for putting in a good word for our girlfriends', I said with a smile. 'No worries about that Dan', Mark smiled.

Nessa

Back home-ish. I was at Andi's home. My mum made it clear she didn't want me here so sweet Ailish took care of me. She was like a mum to me. I love her. Ian, Danny's brother came with me when I went back home to clear out my room and pick up a few things. He was like a brother for me. Ian is family. He is so funny, but he can also be serious and be there for me in matters like my parents and all. I still can't believe it all started with mum not wanting me home for Christmas, I suppose I should thank her for that since I have now the perfect boyfriend and a second family.

'Oooh you', mum said. 'Yeah me, last time I checked you are still my mum, I am just here to fetch my things to settle in the house of the O'Donoghue's, I'll be gone in a split second, Ian come in', I said. 'Guys she is here', mum said. I looked in the living room and it hurt. My mum, my dad, my nan, my sister they all sat down at the table. Eating they had a good time. Obviously. 'So sorry I intorrupt this happy meal, don't look at me like that, I haven't done anything wrong', I said fighting tears away. There was a silence that overwhelmed me. They looked at me like I was a stranger. An unwanted house guest. 'Stop look at her like that, she is your family too', Ian said angry. 'Never mind Ian, I should have known that nothing has changed since I last saw mum in a pub soaking herself with Guinness', I said angry storming upstairs.
'You told me your family was bad, but I didn't expected that', Ian said. 'Oh it wasn't always like this, my sister and I we could get along really well, best friends, mum and I same. Dad and I were not getting along very well, he made some ehm moves on me when I had a certain age. I try talking to mum about it but she didn't listened. My dad... because I was big enough to refuse he liked to hit me instead. That is why I choose to live on campus', I said and I felt tears streaming down my face. 'Now my sister is blaming me for the family hate and she starts ignoring me too. Mum is pissed off because she can't handle the truth about dad being a pervert and and the fact that he likes to hit me. She calls me a slut and says to evryone who wants to hear that I am a liar and only seek for attention', I said. 'Oh God, have you told Danny this?', Ian asked worried. 'No... I am afraid to tell him, please don't say anything?', I said. 'I won't that is up to you, but I also think you should call the police', Ian said. 'What no Ian, then my family would hate me even more', I said. 'Okay that is your choice, but when you and Danny see each other again, I want you to tell him this, I promise you that he won't run away, that is not Danny', Ian said. 'Thank you Ian, you are always there for me, of you ever need me for something, please ask', I said smiling at him. 'Girl, I have a huge respect for you how you are holding up', Ian said. 'Well... I tell you. I am holding it together for so long because I don't want to be found weak, and most important I have found the love of my life', I said. 'I think you and Danny are great together', Ian said. I smiled at him. 'You think so?', I asked. 'I know so', Ian said. 'It's just because I overheard Mark and Danny talking last night and Mark didn't knew if I were cut out to be Danny's girlfriend, he wasn't sure I would be fitting in his world. 'Well I can imagine him thinking that, it's not a normal boyfriend girlfriend relationship, but they like you right?', Ian asked. 'Yes, I also heard Mark saying that he liked me, he loves my personality, but I know I belong in Danny's world', I said. 'You and Danny know that, that is the most important thing in the world', Ian said.

After Ians words... well it got me thinking. My mum came upstairs. 'Are guys done or what?', she asked. 'No... we are just getting started', Ian said. 'I can't believe you are falling for that shit and all those lies, because that is what she is a liar', mum said. 'Ma'am, I think I can made up my own mind who a lair is and who is just an attention seeker thank you very much', Ian said politely. 'I am just saying...', mum started like I wasn't here. 'I know very well what you are trying to do woman, you are trying to hate your own daughter as fast as possible. Which I don't get because there is really nothing to hate about her', Ian said. 'You've clearly been fallen for all her lies, all I can say is 'good luck', because you need it', my mum said. She looked at me once with an 'I hate you and don't you dare ever come back look'.

We packed up everything in boxes and without saying a word we left. 'Jesus, your family... I am so sorry you have to put up with that', Ian said. 'I am sorry you had to see that and my mum talking like that to you. I am sorry about everything, each time I think that they don't get to me anymore something like this always happens', I sobbed. 'Hey it is okay to cry hun, you are going to be all right', Ian said robbing my back. 'Am I? I am not so sure yet', I said. 'I know you are going to be fine', Ian said with a smile. And suddenly out of the blew his lips touched mine. It took me a second to realise what he was doing and I pushed him away. I had no feelings for him in any way like I had for Danny. No butterflies, nothing. Only guilt and awkwardness now. 'You can't do this, I don't want you too, I am with Danny', I stuttered. 'I'm sorry, I know that, it just happened, I don't have a good explination for it', Ian said. 'I love Danny Ian, I am sorry', I said. The guilt was going to eat me alive! Ian helped me with my stuff and put most of it in the huge garage. 'Thank you for helping me today, I want to ask if things can still be the same, you know I am your brothers girl', I said. 'I know that, it was my mistake', Ian said. 'Yeah it was, sorry if I gave you mixed signals, but there is nothing mixed about since you know I am with Danny', I said. 'Look I didn't planned it okay, it sort of happened', Ian said. 'Is that what you are going to tell Danny', I asked. 'What? You don't have to tell him please don't', Ian said. 'No... I have to tell him okay, Danny and I don't have secrets, otherwise the guilt is eating me alive Ian, you have to tell him to, this kiss didn't meant anything too me, I still love you, as a brother, nothing more', I said. 'I know Danny would hate me for a long time', Ian whispered. 'So be it, it can't be so bad as between me and my family', I said. 'True', Ian said with a smile. 'Goodnight Ian', I said smiling back at him.

Oh oh. Ian kissed Nessa! Now they have to tell Danny. Like that is going to be easy. It's 05:20 in the morning. I can't sleep. So I decided to finish this chapter. It's written on mobile. So no spell check. Sorry for that. Hope you like it. X