Chapter 10

Nessa

It has been a couple of days since I saw Danny. He texted me twice this week. I knew he was busy with his tour, but that doesn't mean I didn't missed him. I was still at the O'Donoghue's, and Ailish said that it was no problem, but I didn't wanted to be a burden so I went looking for a job, something I should have done ages ago.

'Here is a good one for you, they are searching someone at Sony, someone who is willing to take photographs from stars you can only dream off, you are into that sort of things', Andi said while she was looking over my shoulder. 'I want to try and apply for sure', I said with a smile. 'Oh what about this, Mojo, for concerts, maybe you can photograph The Script, interview them, wouldn't that be cool', Andi said. 'It would right, but I don't want to be THAT girlfriend that doesn't want him to follow his dream, I promised him that I wouldn't be that girl, if I am going to stalk him on his work... he needs his space, I respect that, I need to', I said. 'Don't be silly, you are the best girlfriend he has ever had, besides this is your future too, remember that', Andi warned. 'True, I go apply for both jobs and see which one is going to respond', I said.

My phone rang. It was Danny, sending me a text.

Can I imagine you naked leaning over my body kissing you? Oh babe... miss you like crazy. Do you have time to Skype, I need to see you right now, it's been a week and I miss you like crazy. x D

I replied with a hell yes of course. I ran with my laptop upstairs and put my Skype on. Danny appeared smiling.

'Danny, I've missed you so much', I said. 'I've missed you too, wow do we really need to wait until bloody March until I can see you again in Sydney, I wish it was sooner', Danny said. 'Might be sooner then you think Dan, I applied for a job at Sony and Mojo, both concert related, the job discription said that interviews with stars is part of your job', I said. 'Wow, if you get the job then I'll be sure to request you as journalist', Danny said with a smile. 'That would be awesome baby, but I suppose by reading your message you are not Skyping me for chit chat, what do you want me to do baby, you know I'm crazy enough to do it', I said. 'I would love to see you naked right now, let's play a game, truth or dare, if you lose, you need to remove a peace of cloths', Danny said. 'Deal, which means you make me crazy if you are naked but I won't be able to touch you', I said. 'Same here', Danny confessed. I giggled.

We played the game, turned out that Danny sucked in the game and I was still wearing my pants while he was fully naked. 'Aaaw shit baby you are teasing me', Danny said and he pouted. I giggled. 'Should I just simply remove it then...', I said shaking my ass in a sexy way, or well I hoped it was sexy. 'Girl you are so mean', Danny said. 'I suppose I can remove it all', I said. I did that and Danny cheered and pretended to faint. I laughed. 'Not like you haven't seen it before Danny boy', I said. 'You are so sexy', Danny said. 'You are such a liar, but a damn sexy one', I said smiling at him. 'I love you baby... I miss you, oh crap, Mark is yelling at me, better get going then before he sees me naked. I love you', Danny said. 'I love you too, enjoy the tour baby', I said. Danny smiled and blew kisses to me. I did the same.

I got dressed in my PJ's and went downstairs. God I missed him. Seeing him only makes me miss him more. 'Hey girl, how was my baby bro doing', Andi said. 'Good, he misses me, I miss him, we played truth or dare, well naked', I said. 'Wait what?', Andi said. 'Yup you heard me correctly', I said with a smile. Andi shook her head. 'How are you guys even able to think about sex when you are so far away, that never worked out with me and Avery, perhaps that is why it failed', Andi said. 'Avery was an idiot, he might be your ex, but that has nothing to do with you, he is just stupid', I said hugging Andi. 'Thanks hun', Andi said with a smile.

A week passed by and I haven't heard a word from Danny. He must be really busy not to have time for a text or something. 'Come on, you will be fine hun, he is fine, he is just busy with interviews and all', Andi said and she waved with a magazine and a secret smile at me. 'What are you hiding from me, give me that', I said and I grabbed the magazine. My eyes were reading every word.

Danny O'Donoghue, frontman of The Script is opening up about dating 'a special someone'.

It has been a while since The Script frontman has been dating. You would think he is a ladies man, and he is in a way, but he is a one girl at the time kind a guy. He has dated Irma Mali for 4 years, they met at the set when they recorded 'Breakeven'. That has been 6 nearly 7 years ago, he had some flirts of course, but never really dated, until now. We from UK Magazine had the first chat with Danny.

'How did you two met?'

'We've met when she came over during Christmas break. My sister Andi is best friends with her for ages. They went to college together. We were friends first. I got my sister to thank for that.

'What is her name?'

She has a beautiful name, Nessa is her name, Nessa McLaren. She is a beautiful person, she makes me happy. The happiest I've ever been.

'That's indeed a pretty name, what do you two have in comment?'

'She studied photography, she just graduated actually, I am also into photography, I dragg my camera with me everytime I can, she is exactly the same.

'How long are you guys together, is it serious between you two?'

'We are now a month together, so yeah you can safely say that it is serious. I am crazy in love with her, I actually invited her to come and meet me halfway in Sydney. Otherwise I miss her too long.

'How does that work, the long distance relationship, you being on tour?'

'For a lot of woman it's not ideal, I know that, but Nessa is different, of course I miss her and I'm pretty sure she misses me, but I've Never Seen Anything Quite Like Her.

'Ha, The Script song quote, looks like you two are pretty serious, so fans have no chance anymore?'

'Nope, I'm sorry guys, I still love you all, but there is only one true love for me at the moment and she stole my heart, Nessa McLaren, if you read this... I love you baby.

I had to take the interview in and I couldn't help but melt. 'What is the date of this', I asked Andi. 'Today, so I think you get a call from him', Andi said. 'I want to see him, it has been way too long, I miss him like crazy', I said. 'I know that, but you can't, not unless you surprise him', Andi said suddenly. 'You are thinking what I am thinking, but are there any tickets left to see him for the day after tomorrow, he will be in Los Angeles then, I need to meet him there', I said. 'Let's book a trip', Andi said and she sat behind the laptop and booked the tickets for us without hasitation.

'What's going on?', Ailish said. 'We are going to Los Angeles', Andi said. 'Huh?', Ailish said confused. 'The Script is playing a show, and I want to surprise Danny', I said. 'Well you defenetly are surprising him then, ooooh can I read this', Ailish said with a smile seeing her son on the front page. 'Sure, just save it', I said with a smile. 'I will', Ailish said with a smile back.

So... interview from Danny, saying that he loves Nessa. Nessa is going to L.A. What do you think of all that. Is it the fairytale love story for you? Don't forget to vote and comment. x