"I just-" Genesis says and Abrelle raises her hand, stopping her from continuing. 

"I can't have that conversation right now Genesis," she says, releasing a small sigh. "We'll talk, just not right now." 

"Okay," Genesis nods and I can tell she wants to keep pushing, but she doesn't. She smiles at me before taking a seat in the waiting room. 

"Come in," Abrelle tells me as she opens the door to Noah's room and I follow her inside unsure of what is coming. 

This is my first time going into Noah's room, I always felt it would be too invasive. It's not like we were friends for long. 

He's laying on the bed with all sorts of machines connected to him and a tube going down his throat. His eyes are closed and they've neatly combed his hair back, probably a result of Genesis' visits. 

"I knew," she says leaning against a wall not bothering to look over at Noah. "I knew Alisson was capable of murdering Luis. I didn't want to believe it and I certainly didn't want to admit it out loud to either you or Noah, but deep down I always knew. . . Just like I know right now, that she loved my dad. It wasn't Alisson."

I can tell she truly believes every word she's saying and while I have my doubts, I don't voice them. 

"What about Sam?" I ask and she shakes her head. 

"Sam only killed whoever Alisson wanted him to" she explains. "He killed Nathan because he had the disposable phone, the only thing he thought could incriminate him in helping me escape." 

Except he didn't kill Nathan. Of course, I don't say that out loud. 

"Fine," I exhale. "Let's say you're right and it was Elizabeth or Stephan. What good does kicking them out now do?" 

"It'll make me feel better," she gives me a bitter smile. "It's the only thing that will keep me from murdering them both." 

"You know what it will do," I say unable to hide the frustration I'm feeling. "It will let them know that we are onto them and then everything we've worked for will be for nothing." 

"We have nothing," she says and I can tell she's trying her best not to raise her voice. "We're not a single step closer to figuring this out."

"Yes, we are," I tell her. "We just need to know who wanted you dead and then we can connect the dots."

"You seriously don't know," she laughs, it's not a nice laugh but rather one filled with frustration. "Your dad is the one who wants me dead, along with Stephan and Elizabeth. Somehow I think Macy's dad is involved, but I can't prove it yet."

My dad. Mhm, can't say I'm surprised at her accusation. I've considered him a suspect since the beginning. 

"How do you know?" I ask and she laughs again. She and her laugh are irritating the shit out of me. 

"He told me," she says, a smart-ass smug on her face. "The day I rejected your offer for the fight for hunger campaign and stayed behind in his office. He told me that I was a problem he needed to take care of, 'that it was sad what he took from me', and 'that accidents happen'". 

What? I mean, he all but admitted to everything!

"Why didn't you say anything?" I scoff. "How could you keep this from me?" 

"Because I didn't know if I could trust you," she says not even taking a second to think about it. 

"Abrelle," I glare at her. "I've done nothing but gain your trust. How could you not tell me?"