I See What I Do To People (Hilda and Zelda) NSFW

Warnings: Incest, smut (not epic yall, r focused, self indulgent), lots of abandonment, reader kinda sucks but everyone loves her

Times change. Everything does. With witches, it was slower. Whole families separated from the mortal world. But sometimes miracles happen: worlds collide.

Split families can be mended.

The sky was dark and gloomy on a day so full of hope. A family apart from five young adults spread like insects. They dispersed then vanished into nothing, one at a time. The four kids and a teen were the only ones left on the property.

Well, not quite. A single silhouette stood by a car not owned by a resident. Curiosity donned on a single mortal blonde. The three siblings simultaneously brightened and the boy's eyes filled with tears.

The eldest took charge and raced to the vehicle. Her hand landed on your shoulder, turning you to face her, before pulling you into her arms. Cinnamon whisky and tobacco engulfed your senses. You brought your own arms around her. Tears spilled over your cheeks. You exchanged words for a long moment, obviously needing your older sister's permission.

Zelda led you back to the house. Her ginger locks billowed in the breeze; your gaze remained entrapped on them. You hadn't seen red hair in over a decade. You faced the group as you neared. You stared at the blonde before breaking into a smile. "You must be Diana!" You took her hand and gave it a fir shake; Zelda glowered at your joined hands over your shoulder. Your eyes fell to her stomach. The boy stepped forward and he instantly held every ounce of your attention. Your entire face lit up and the very flowers at your feet blossomed; even the off-season herbs. Your hands cupped his cheeks and wet drops flowed down yours again. A smile remained glued to your face. "Ambrose," you greeted your son fondly, if guiltily.

The tall boy leaned down and wrapped his arms around your midsection, lifting you from your feet.

"Oh!" you squeaked. Your hands traveled, one to his shoulder and one down his back. You cradled him to you as he held you up.

*

There was a lot of food, an international comfort tradition. You all sat around the kitchen table, Diana in her husband's la[.

You raised an eyebrow at them, a faint smile painted on your lips. Ambrose had pulled a chair from the siting room and sat just off from the table, a little behind and beside you. Your full plate rested on your knees and you half-faced him. The family babbled pointlessly and no one bothered to ask about your time away. Looking at those around you, you took a deep breath and lived in the moment and the warmth of being with your family again.

Bit it couldn't last. It never could. Lunch finished and the family returned to the sitting room. Ambrose remained attached to you, at the hip, though Zelda was throwing her weight around, elbowing her way to your other side. The couch was only supposed to seat 2 so you were somewhat pulled onto your older sister's lap. Your son continued to take up the majority of your attention, but your siblings tried to muscle in too.

Edward and his wife re-told their meet-cute and your sisters were plainly bored while you were enraptured by the tale. Hilda reported on a new potion she was engineering. She claimed it would allow her to find anyone, anywhere in the world. You had your suspicions on its origin, though said nothing other than supportive claims which you felt deep in your soul. Zelda mumbled in your ear about the filthy novels her roommate had found an interest in, yet told no one. Your telepathic sister scoffed at the tattle tale before her focus slowly pulled to your thoughts. She flushed at the strength of your pride and knowing that you'd been waiting for the middle sister to find herself for decades.