Chapter 4 - Guild Invitation

Mulai dari awal

Puck had to swallow a lump in his throat, a bead of sweat rolling down his cheek as he stairs up at Rebecca's patiently waiting eyes, a look of unhidden amusement in them as she gives him a all too friendly and reassuring smile.

He shakily raises his hand and did the same, revealing his status while praying to whatever God that was listening that she didn't say anything about his unusual status.

The only thing he got in response however was a simple. "Oh? How interesting...."

He opened his eyes, that he didn't even know he had closed, a small confused look appearing on his face as he looked up at Rebecca's thoughtful look.

He could tell she was looking at his status closely, making him give it a second look himself to make sure that everything was okay.

What he say made his mouth go dry.

~Status~

Name: Puck Gier
Age: 21
Lvl: N/A
Race: Human (?)
Job: N/A
Status: Awakened
Class Type: Gacha (Humanoid)
Rank: S

Str: N/A
Int: N/A
Dex: N/A
Luck: 248

HP: 900/1000
Cost: 225/400

Current Titles: N/A, Dragon Slayer

Skills: Gacha Summoning, Gacha Inventory, Gacha Wave, Assimilation, Full Assimilation

~Status~

A small sigh of relief escapes his lips as he grins at Rebecca, letting out a small nervous chuckle. "S-Sorry! Can't be too careful! You know?"

He says, only to be met by an insane chuckle. A dangerous look appears in Rebecca's eyes as her hand barely hides the wide evil grin splitting her face. "How....interesting~!" She says with a small velvety tone to her voice.

Before Puck even realized what was happening, he had backed himself up again the wall. He flinches as both of Rebecca's hand slam on each side of his head, forming craters as they land and blocking anyway for him to escape.

He take the chance at glancing up at her face....

Which he immediately came to regret.

She was surrounded by what seemed to be a dangerous black aura as she leaned in close. "Do you think this is a game?" She asked all too sweetly, feigning a friendly smile. Puck simply gulped as she continued. "How about you save both of us the trouble and join my guild, huh~? I'll be sure to treat you well~! And then we won't have to get the awakener bureau involved~!"

The Awakener Bureau was the name of the government agency that took care and registered all potential awakeners.

The law is that you have to register within one month of awakening, or you'll be seen as a traitor and fugitive of your country of origin....

And Puck hiding his stats and level was more than a little suspicious, even he had to admit that.

But then at the same time she's trying to recruit him to her guild, The Black Hawk Guild.

It's a famous guild and could be seen as the 3rd Ranked in the entire world. So if he were to be recruited into such a big guild, his life would be pretty much guaranteed and he'd be immune to all punishments outside of those approved by the guild master herself.

But why would she give him such an option?

Easy.

For some reason, Puck couldn't hide his Class rank. All he could do was lower it down to S Rank.... Which was still unbelievably high. So of course a big guild like The Black Hawk's would try and monopolize the first ever S Rank Gacha user.

Luckily for Puck however....

Someone didn't appreciate their summoner being threatened and blackmailed.

"I've seen enough." A calm and incredibly bored sounding voice says from beside Rebecca and before she could react, a kunai was placed to her throat.

The doctor and Rebecca's escorts were all in similar situations as Naruto held a three pronged kunai to the doctor's throat, Sasuke held his sword to one guard, while Sakura held a regular kunai to the other guard's.

Naruto gave a friendly wave to Puck, grinning widely.

"Fucking hell...." Puck let these words out with a small sigh of relief as Kakashi gave him a friendly eye smile.

His relief was short lived however....

To be continued~

_______________________________________________

End Chapter 4~