The Ever, or? {S}

You were an ever, it was clear to everyone. The teachers often used you as an example, how you walked, how you talked, the way you carried yourself. Everything about you screamed Ever. Everything but your mind, in reality you hated the dresses and bright colours. And being an ever was not what you wanted to be, the teachers' overly happy smiles and cheerful voices made you want to throw up, but that was apparently what happens if you have the good king and queen as your parents, you end up in the school for good.

So that was how you ended up wandering around in the school for evil's corridors, you needed a break from all the strong colours. You had also stolen some clothes from some prince so you didn't have to wear the poofy and impractical dresses that were provided to you.

Of course you did not go unnoticed, someone had found you wandering in the cold corridors. Who was it? It was of course the Dean of the School for Evil, Lady Lesso. Everyone was scared of Lady Lesso, everyone but you. You knew that she could not hurt you because of the school you were placed in, and you knew that in reality you were a never, which led to you enjoying the trouble that often came with Lady Lesso.

The way she scared both Nevers and Evers almost made you laugh every time it happened.

"Well, well, well, a little Ever wandering in my corridors" her low voice sent shivers down your spine. She was standing behind you, very close as you could hear her steady breathing. Your breathing was everything but steady, for some reason she had that effect on you.

"You know it is against the rules being in the opposite school, right, little Ever" she said, you still had your back facing her, being frozen in place. "Turn around, little Ever" so you did as she said. Your breath hitched as you saw just how close Lesso was standing. When you had turned around you almost bumped into her.

When she saw the reaction she had on you, she let out a low chuckle, making you shiver again, and not from the cold, but if she asked you would definitely blame it on the cold temperature in the corridors.

"What should I do to you, little Ever. You need to be punished for breaking the rules" the smirk on her face almost made you scared. "You know what Lady Lesso, I will just go back to my dorm" you quickly said and turned around to get out of the school for evil.

But you were quickly stopped as a cold hand took a hard grip on your wrist, and you were being dragged in the opposite direction.

Soon you found yourself being chained to a chair in the middle of the room "Welcome to the doom room, little Ever" Lesso said as she walked out of the dark. Her coat was now discarded and her white shirt underneath was rolled up. Showing of her arms.

A/N

Tricked you :)

Words: 514

Well not entirely, I will give you all a part 2 in a few days. This is what felt like writing instead of sleeping. Hope all of you enjoyed it. And sorry for the wait. 

I really can't get it into my mind that it is 2023. Like it still feels like I am in 2018 or latest 2019, but that was like 5 years ago....