Causing trouble {S}

A/n 

Warning for badly written smut

You sat at the table in the dining hall. At the table you, Hester, Dot, Anadil and Hort were sat, talking about how annoying the evers were. How the pretty princesses tried to charm the stupid princes who did everything to win over the princesses.

Soon you decided that the problem would be temporarily solved by just adding some snakes and rats to the evers tables on the everside of the hall.

You focused and suddenly some snakes and rats appeared at their tables.

Terrified, high pitched screams filled the air accompanied with maniacally laughs from the nevers.

The two deans began to argue. Dovey got mad at Lesso for not controlling her students enough, and Lesso tried to defend her students saying that evil students will do evil things. Of course Dovey was not really happy and first when Lady Lesso told her that the student that had caused this problem would be dealt with.

As the dean said that she stared right at you, maintaining eye contact. You realized that she knew it was you who had caused this chaos.

While you and Lesso were looking at eachother professor Dovey took care of the snakes and rats by making her finger glow and then the animals disappeared.

You saw how the evil dean called one of the guards to her. She said something to the guards and then the wolf made its way towards you.

The wolf took a hard grip on your arm and dragged you out of the room. Scared looks were exchanged by your friends at the table. The nevers knew that being dragged away by the guards almost always meant the doom room.

But to your surprise the wolf just dragged you out of the room and kept you outside the door.

Not soon after Lady Lesso made her way towards you. She nodded to the guard and it let you go. The grip from the paw left your arm and exchanged for Lady Lesso's cold hand and her silver nails dug into your wrist.

She dragged you in one direction, but not the one you thought, the opposite to the doom room.

You soon reached a door with a golden plate on it, on the plate the name Lady Lesso was carved. You had apparently been dragged to her office or bedroom, you were not really sure. As the dean opened the door you realized that it was her bedroom as a bed was placed in the middle of the room. She shoved you forward onto the bed.

You turned around and you were laying on your back instead of your stomach. As you looked up at her she asked "Do you want this and may I continue". You knew what she was asking about. You nodded to let her know she was allowed to continue and that you wanted it, very much. "Words darling" she said and grabbed your chin.

"Yes I want this Lady Lesso and you may continue" you told her and she seemed satisfied with your answer. Her hands slowly slid down your body and gently tugged at the hem of your shirt. She was looking up at you wondering if she could take it off. "Yes" you breathed out. Feeling yourself becoming even more aroused by seeing Lesso almost straddling your waist.

Her hands quickly moved and took off your shirt in one swift movement. And her hands moved up to your clothed boobs, now only covered by your bra. Her hands massaged your boobs as her mouth began to move down your neck. When her lips found your pulse point she bit down hard. A loud moan left your lips at the action.

She trailed down placing kisses down your neck and down the valley between your boobs. Her hands continued her massaging on your boobs. She unclasped your bra and moved her head towards your left nipple and she latched on. She bit down hard as her fingers began to pinch your other nipple. After a few minutes she swapped and gave the other boob the same attention.

After a few more minutes of that she trailed her hands down your body and stopped at the waistband of your pants. She looked up at your face again asking for consent to continue. You just nodded your mind fogged from the dean's earlier actions. She slowly took off your pants leaving you in just your underwear. Her mouth began to kiss the inside of your thighs and trailed her hands moved to your waist.

As you bucked your hips to get her to touch you where you needed her the most her hands pressed you down on the bed again. "Love you will be punished for causing problems at breakfast, you know the rules that no chaos will be caused at breakfast" the dean told you.

Her finger started to glow and her clothes were now gone. Your eyes scanned over her body. "Eyes, up here Love" she said and a silver nail pushed your head up to look her in your eyes. As you looked at her, her finger moved away and her hands began to pull your underwear down. Her fingers created small circles on your clit.

At the unexpected action your head fell back onto the bed and your eyes fluttered closed. Soon her mouth latched onto your clit as her fingers moved away and gripped your hips instead. You tried bucking your hips to get more friction. "Love, stay still or I will have to restrict you" Lesso said but you could not really comprehend what she had just said and your hand moved to grip onto her hair.

Before you had time to breathe you heard "Love let go" but you kept your grip on her hair and tried to get her closer to your core. Your arms were soon bound to the headboard, you looked down at Lady Lesso and saw how her finger glowed and then looked up at your hands. By the feeling of cold metal around your wrists you had thought that it was handcuffs, and you were correct. A pair of handcuffs sat on your hands, not too tight so that it would hurt but tight enough so that you could not move your arms.

As you looked up to see what she had done Lesso slid two fingers in you with ease and you let out a loud moan. Her fingers started to pump into you at an inhuman pace. As you felt yourself come closer to the edge your eyes rolled to the back of your head. Just as you were about to fall over the edge the dean took her fingers out. A pathetic whine left your throat as you suddenly felt empty. "I did not say that you could cum Love" Lesso said and a wicked grin was plastered on her face.

Her finger glowed again and a big strap were sat around her waist. Your eyes widened as you saw the size of the strap. And with one movement the whole strap was in you. Loud moans left your throat and she waited a few minutes letting you adjust to the size before she started to pound into you. The guttural moans that left your throat got louder and louder as you once again was about to fall over the edge. Lesso felt you clench around her strap and she moved one of her hands up to your throat putting pressure on it, choking you.

Her pace slowed down again and she eventually stopped moving, leaving the strap in you as she waited for your orgasm to pass before she continued her movements. It went on for an hour of denying orgasm after orgasm until you were begging for your release.

She finally said "be a good girl and cum for me" and you released. Your vision became blurry before it eventually went black. You had passed out. When you woke up you were sitting in a bath with Lesso behind you. She was carefully washing your body. You were still groggy and sensitive. Lesso realized that you were awake once she had finished washing you.

She got up from the bath and lifted you out from it and she started to dry your body and hair. And she put on a big shirt. She carried you to her bed where the dean put you on her and you cuddled into her chest and fell asleep as Lady Lesso combed through your hair with her fingers.

1424 words