skating

Johnny had the whole day planned. First thing after we did after we left the hotel was go and get some boba.

"this is exactly what i needed" i say tuning to face my boy and smiling at him.

"for sure" he says with a hum at the end. he places his hand that he's not using to drive on my thigh. it makes me want to literally scream but i'm staying contained.

"okay we're here" johnny says while he's putting the car in park.

"the ice skating rink...?" i say with pure confusion.

"Quinny, you're dating a Canadian man. i was probably conceived on the ice" johnny says whole patting my thigh.

"Quinny? and dating" i saw with a smirk.

"we'll eventually" johnny says while getting out the car.

he opens the door for me and we start to walk into the rink. we get our skates and helmets. at this place it's required to wear one.

me and my brothers did hockey when we were kids but i haven't skated in a while.

i went to sit down and put on my skates but johnny takes them from me.

"hey i'm try-"

"let me put them on for you" he says as he grabs my foot.

okay well let's take a recap. me and johnny got into a fight. we didn't talk for a month. we meet again and he is putting on my skates.

i still have this love for him and i only want him to be mine but he hasn't me out again. so therefore i'm still single.

i'm going to make johnny work for it. hehehe

"okay you are all set" johnny says sticking out his hand.

i take it and we make our way to the rink. it was closed off because they were cleaning it before eveyone got in.

there was only about 15 other people waiting for the rink to open again.

"you see those people in the red jerseys" johnny says. i follow my eye to where he's pointing and nod.

"those are some NHL players. they are from the New Jersey Devils"

"omg are they famous" i saw with wide eyes.

"yeah they are pretty good" he says laughing.

***

me and johnny have been here skating around for the past hour.

"i'm going to use the bathroom real quick" Johnny says.

"alrighty i'll stay here" i say with a smile.

i see johnny skate away and leave the rink to find the bathroom.

i decided to do a quick lap while i wait. but before i could even take off i feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey ma'am" this guy in a red jersey say.

"oh hey. oh my god am i blocked you. i'm so sorry-" i started

"oh no i came to say hey"

i look to see that he has a red jersey. his number says 86. he is one of those famous hockey players.

"oh well hello" i say with a smile.

"my name jack" he sticks out his hand. "jack hughes"

"Quintin Sturniolo" i say taking his hand.

"what bring you here?"

"well i'm here with a friend"

"huh" he says rubbing his chin. "well u seem steady on your feet do you skate?"

"oh" i start to blush. why am i blushing ? "well me and my brothers used to play when we were young. i haven't played in a while but after being here on the rink i miss it" i saw with a smile.

"well i'm here every saturday teaching people how to play so come down if you want to" he says with a smirk.

"ok yeah thank you so much."

"hope to see you around quintin sturinolo"

i laugh as he skates off. wait what a werid interaction.

"what was that about?"

i turn around and see johnnys face.

"oh he just was telling me about the classes he offers here"

"oh well are u ready to head out? i have more stuff planned"

johnny skates to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. i've missed him.

Sturniolo Quadruples (Quintin Sturniolo)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara