trust

this morning i had to wake up early to try and cover the hickeys on my neck.  I told Nick, Olive, and Chris about them. Nick and Olive are the only ones who know who gave them to me. it's currently October so it is a bit chilly. Which is perfect so i can wear turtle necks.

for todays outfit i wore a white turtle neck with a nike crew neck and my hair in a claw clip with the same everyday makeup.

i heard my door open and it was Matt walking in

"Oh, you're already awake. what's the occasion?"
"nothing i just woke up early" i said with a little attitude.

My phone dinged twice and i glanced over to see who it was and it was Chase. i quickly picked up my phone from the ground so Matt wouldn't see.

"Who is that?"
"OlIve, she asked for yesterdays homework." i lied again. i hate doing it because i tell my brothers everything but maybe i can't anymore. i mean we are growing up. one day we are going to move away and live our own lives.

Matt finally left my room and i smiled at the message Chase sent me.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                   Chase Myers
heyy quin
yesterday was fun wasn't it?
i had a blast
                                                                           yes i did 🤝
                                                      i'm down to do it again
oh yeah?
well my buddy Sam is having a
halloween party from 10pm to 3 am
you can be my plus one.

                                                            alrighty i'll be there.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
i've never been to a halloween party. well not a high school halloween party. this could be fun. but i'm assuming that Chase still hasn't told Matt so i'm going to have to lie to them again.

I was doing my last touches in trying to cover my hickeys with a bit is makeup and Matt walks through the door.
"Hey Quintin do you want orange ju-"
i gasp. he just barged into my room without even knocking. i quickly lift my turtle neck so hopefully he didn't see.

he walked over to me and stared at me.
"Hey you know there is a thing called knocking. you should try it someti-" i was cut off to Matte arm pulling the fabric off of me neck. He saw the hickeys and his  jaw dropped.

"who gave them to you?!" Matt said slightly raising his voice.
"why do you care, you don't need to know everything i can have my own life" i say raising my voice.
"well whatever. if you dont wanna tell that's fine. i just wanted to know who it was. I care about you Q" Matt said with a worry in his eyes.

i didn't say anything. i had nothing to say. i just grabbed my backpack from my bed and took the keys out of Matt's hands.

"it's my turn to drive" i say walking past him. He let out a sigh and followed me out closing my door.

Matt's POV
she just took the keys out of me hands. i wasn't mad at her for having them. i mean we are 17 now. Stuff like that are bound to happen . i just wish Quin trusted me like how she trusts Nick and Chris.

I don't know what i did to break her trust. People always say you cant get along with everyone but shes my little sister. i want and have to get along with her.

This isn't our first fight and definitely not our last. But is that what broke her trust? Anytime she upset or crying she runs to Nick or Chris. never me. i pretend like i don't hear her crying to them because she obviously didn't come to me for a reason.

I am not good at expressing my emotions and i can't really comfort people either. Physical touch isn't my favorite either. my other 3 siblings do. they love hugging each other when something sad or happy happens.

about two months ago Quin was happy because she won her hockey tournament. Nick and Chris ran and gave her a hug. then she came to me with open arms and a huge smile on her face but i just dogged it. i could tell she was kinda upset i didn't accept her hug but she went back to Nick and Chris giving them in even bigger hug. i regret not accepting her hug.

But whoever gave her the hikeys i hope he is a good guy and takes care of her or else i will murder. Nick, Chris, and I are not scared to kill.

next update: idk but no more then 1-4 days.