anytime

this is more of a filler chapter but....

Quins POV

after all that drama with Johnny, i've gone down hill. I havent spoken to him in 3 days. he keeps leaving my messages about his life updates but i don't want to respond.

Johnny <3
Quin i miss you

i'm sorry

please answer me

today was my first day back on tour. it sucked. i had you on my mind the whole time. it was hard. i haven't gotten sleep since that fight. i promise to never do that again. please say something. i wanna know that you're okay. i've tried to text your brothers but they don't respond either. anyways that's my rant for today. Hugs and Kiss from your boyfriend Johnny <3

Matts POV

quin has been in bed for the past 3 days. she hasn't been feeling the best. Me, Chris, and Nick have been trying our best to comfort her.

today i've decided to do a little Matt and Quin day today to help her cheer up.

i knocked on her door

i hear a faint what and i came in.

"Get ready because me and you are going shopping" i say pulling the covers off of my sister.

"ughhhh" quin says trying to pull the covers back on.

"come on quinny" i say in a whiny voice.

"fine" she says standing up and walking to her closet

when we both got dressed we went to the van and i let her have aux like a good big brother.

we jammed all the way to the mall and headed to the stores.

i could tell she wasn't 100% herself yet but at least she's out the house

we went to a lot of stores and did a lot of damage.

"ohh let's head to the record store, i need new vinyls" Quin says

we strolled through the whole store and she ended up with 5 new vinyls.

when we were about to make it to the check out line Quin froze. i looked to see what made her freeze and it was Johnnys vinyl for his new album.

i didnt want to say anything. my goal was to not have her cry for a couple hours.

she picked it up and looked at it for a bit. she added it to her pile and then headed to the check out line.

" i see you got his vinyl" i say carefully

"i mean yeah, he's still my boy friend. we are just in an augment right now" she says scratching her head.

i nodded my head in approval

we check out and then headed to the food court.

"omg we have to her icecream" Quin says pointing to the icecream shop.

i got a cookies and cream and Quin got mint chocolate chip.

"thank you so much Matt" Quin says with a mouthful of icecream.

"anytime" i say with a smile.

hope you enjoyed
-q