tank

tw kissing

It was the next morning. Matt barged into my room grabbing my sides and yanking me to the floor. My brothers take turns waking me up. I'm such a deep sleeper. Years ago when our house caught on fire i didn't even here the alarms. i remember Nick holding my head and Chris my legs, dragging me down the stairs to safety.

i groaned from hitting the floor so hard.
"What the fuck Matthew" i said getting up
"You take forever to wake up and i don't wanna deal with it. Now get dressed or else we're late got it ?" Matt said rolling his eyes.

i wonder what's he's problem. anyways i started with brushing me teeth and face. I did my everyday makeup with my brown liner. For todays outfit i wore a pink Nirvana crew neck, off white baggy mom jeans and pink dunks.

———————————————————————————
the first 3 classes went by fast. It was finally lunch time. At our lunch table it's Me, Olive, Matt, Nick, Chris, Chase which is Matt's friend and Jacob which is Chris's and Nicks friend.

Me and Olive walk to the cafeteria together but she wasn't here so i walked by myself. i stood in line getting a spicy chicken wrap and a fruit punch caprison. As i was making my way to the table i see that all my brothers are there. they were just waiting for me, chase, and jacob.

i was about 4 tables away from my table until i felt some sweaty hands on my arms. They pulled me out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. i turn around to see who it was and it was Matt's friend Chase.

"Chase?" i said looking up at him. he was very tall. I'm about 5'9 and he is at least 5 inches taller than me.

" Hello. Quin, i need to get this off my chest. i think you are very hot. i've liked you since we were freshman. But Matt would definitely not let me date his little sister so we have to keep this a secret. Tonight do u wanna come to my house and "study" and watch a movie?"

At first i didn't know what to say but i mean what could to wrong? Why does Matt even care, he's only older then me by like 2 minutes.

"Sure" i say giving him a smile.
"alright meet at my house around 4"

i nod and we walk to our table together.

"Hey guys come sit" Nick says. i saw Matt give Chase a weird look probably because we walked to the table together which we never do but i choose to ignore it.

———————————————————————————
It was around 3:15 when i started to get ready. i took a shower and washed my hair. i did my everyday makeup look and the same pants i had on earlier but instead a brown tank with a zip up.

i put on extra perfume to smell extra nice. i don't know why i'm doing all of this. i don't like him. well i mean for right now.

i walked downstairs to we're Nick, Matt , and Chris were chatting and eating.

"Hey i'm going to Olives house i'll see you later" i say to my brothers.

they give me a reassuring nod and i head out the door. i hate lying to my brothers but they wouldn't let me go if i told them.

when i got to his house he was sitting outside in the porch. i turned off the engine of my car and got out.

"Glad you made it" Chase says giving me a tight hug.
"Yeah me too so are we going inside or straight to the movies?" i say. "We're going straight there" Chase says taking the keys from my hand.

he drove us there. we jammed to some music and out of no where he started asking me some questions.

"Are you a virgin?"
"y-yeah? why?"
"Oh just wondering" he said looking i at me.
" Are you?" i ask
" Nah"

okay well that's awkward. we arrive the movies and he gets out of his side and runs over to my side and opens the door for me.

we bought our tickets and popcorn and sat for the movie. we made it half way through until Chase puts his fingers on my wrist tugging on it meaning he wants to leave.

i didn't know why he wanted to leave but i followed his orders.

"Why did you need to leave" i say waking behind him trying to catch up.

"i got bored and i wanna show you something" he said not looking back at me.

he took me to the back gate that lead to this park with swings  and a bench. we sat down and he looks so hot under the dim light that the moon created. he has light brown hair and hazel eyes. he's tall, he's handsome, he's- i need to stop rambling about him.

"Why did you take me here?" i say
"because i wanted to do this"

before i could react he crashed my lips onto mine. he put his tongue on my lips asking to enter. and i let him.

this isn't my first kiss but this is my first make out session.

the kiss began slow but as soon as his tongue entered my mouth he started going faster and more intense.

both of his hand where on my waist and one hand of mine where tangled in his hair and the other one was on jaw line.

we were making out like there were no tomorrow. he left my mouth and moved to my neck. he started to suck on my neck leaving 4 big hickeys on my neck. this is my first time every getting one.

then he was staring at my boobs. i was wearing a low cut tank that showed a good amount of cleavage.

a giggle escaped from my mouth. i felt like he was moving quickly for my pace but i cant stop now. it's addicting.

"May I?" he says. i didn't know what he was trying to do but i said yes anyways.

he took the straps of my tank and pulled them down until you could see my bra. he had a grin on his face and started kissing my boobs.

then he started to suck the tops of them. he tried to unhook my bra but i squirmed a bit so he didn't. he gave my like 3 hickeys on each boob. a smile appears on my face.

after he finish we back to his house and ate some food, made out more, played on his xbox and made out more. it was around 11:00 pm and i decided it's time to go home. we said our good byes and i headed to my car. my lips were swollen because of al the kissing.

there is one big problem. the hickeys. how can i hide them from my brothers. if i zip up my jacket i can cover the ones on my boobs but the neck ones will be difficult. i put the hood over my head. i was going to go straight to my room and try and avoid my parents and brothers. as i walk in ALL of my brothers were there.

the same place they were in when i left. they were in the kitchen coming up youtube ideas for our next youtube video.

"Quinnyyyy your back" Chris says "come sit we are trying to come up with the next youtube idea" Chris says patting the chair next to him.

"I-i'm really tired i'm going to go shower" i say giving them a small grin. i head up to my room and lock the door as i let a long sigh out.

next update: june 30