blind

(i had to change the time of Quins and Johnnys date to 6-7pm instead of 8pm)

when we got home i waited for everyone to go back to their rooms. when i heard Matt turn off the tv and his door close, i walked across the hall to Nicks room. i knocked on his door and then opened it.

"NICKEL GUESS WHAT" i say in a whisper yell

"what? ew don't call me that. "

"johnny asked me on a date tomorrow!!!"

"NO WAY" Nick says jumping up and down in happiness

"shhhh his room is close he could hear" i say

"what are u going to wear?"

"umm don't know yet but i have to look good" i say still in a whisper.

"have you told Matt and Chris yet? they will probably take some convincing"

"no not yet, i will tomorrow morning. and they can't say anything because they aren't my parents"

"our parents" Nick says correcting me

i just rolled my eyes giving Nick a small punch on his arm.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

i woke up the next day around 12:00 pm. this time difference is messing me up.

i got up and washed my face and brushed me teeth. i did no makeup for right now. i put Chris's black sweatpants and a white spaghetti strap with some white nike socks.

i walked down the stairs hoping Matt and Chris were awake so i can tell them about the date.

i walked into the kitchen and everyone was awake. they made breakfast.

"rise and shine Quinny" Chris says walking over to me giving a hug.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TOOK MY SWEATS AGAIN" Chris says running his hands through his hair.

"and what's your gonna do about it?"

"Good morning Quintin" Johnny says from the kitchen island interrupting Chris

"good morning" i say with a warm smile and taking a seat next to him.

after breakfast Matt and Chris were in the living room couch playing some games on the Xbox

"Hey guys i need to talk to you guys" i say taking a seat next to them. i think they heard the fear in my voice and immediately put the controls down.

"what happened?" they both say at the same time.

"me and johnny are getting close" i started off

they just looked at me with a blank stare

"and when we went to the cafe he asked me on a date , it's today around 6-7 pm" i say looking down at my hands scared to see their reaction.

"okay" they say at the same time

"Okay?" i say looking up confused.

"Yeah we already knew" Chris says

"you did?" how did they know?

"Johnny asked us if he could and we also gave him a couple words of 'advice'" Matt says

"he asked for your permission?" now that i think about it it's kinda sweet.

"Johnnys cool but if anything happens call me and we'll be there in a heart beat" Chris says

"Yeah we'll fuck him up" Matt says playful

we all laugh and i stood up to start getting ready for the date.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Johnnys POV

i showered with my fancy Paris soaps. the warm water hitting my skin really calmed my nerves.

as i got out i stared at myself in the mirror. the nerves creeped up again.

i heard Quintin singing in the shower since my room is right next to her. i smiled at the thought.

i picked out my outfit carefully. i haven't told Quintin where i'm taking her. it's going to be a surprise. the only thing i told her that it's semi casual.

i started with a kind of a dark green shirt with some cacky cargos and green nike blazers to match the green shirt. i sprayed my everyday cologne and fixed my hair.

i sent Quintin a message saying all be waiting for her down the stairs.

a couple minutes pass by and i hear some heals press against the floor. i tensed up, sucking in some air.

then there she is. she looked absolutely beautiful. her hair was perfectly curled and her makeup was glowing. she wore a short light green dress. we matched without even trying.

i took her hand when she got to the bottom of the stairs and twirled her around.

"you look absolutely stunning Quintin"

a giggle escaped her mouth with the classic Quintin smile spread across her face.

"where are we going" she said still holding onto hand.

"you have to put this blind fold on and trust me" i saying letting go of her hand. i could tell she was sad from letting go but i had to get the blind fold

i took a black bandana and used it to over her eyes. i guided her to the front door and the drive away of our air b&b to make it to my car.

she tripped on a uneven sidewalk and i put my hands on her waist holding her steady.

"be careful Quintin" i say laughing.

i carefully opened the passenger door and she got in. i ran to the drivers side and started the engine to head to our destination!

the next update will be tuesday or monday !
short chapter but hoped you enjoyed!
-q