airport

hello people b4 the book starts i wanted to ask you a serious question. would y'all like some spicy scenes between Quintin and Johnny? comment Yay or Nay
(if you guys vote yes then it will be in the next chapter)

Johnny<3
it's been two weeks since i've spoken to you. i miss your beautiful face. i'm missing your voice. only one more week till i am off from tour. once i'm done i'm going to convince your brothers to let me see you. if you don't want to then i'll stay out of your ur way. anyways i miss you honey <3

only one more week till i'm done with tour. it's extremely overwhelming to hear people scream my lyrics to my song. i miss those gorgeous eyes and the rosey lips of yours. please respond to me. can i please come over and see you. i want to set things right with you again sweetheart. i miss you everyday

                              you can come, but you have to stay in a hotel

yes ma'am! 

i didn't respond to any of Johnnys messages when he was gone. for the month he was gone on tour he messaged me everyday. little life updates. i was so sad and mad to respond. but i cant be mad at him forever.

he is still my boyfriend. well i think we still are? we never had an official break up.

only a couple more days till i see him.

———————————————————————————

me and my brothers have been growing super fast on youtube and tik tok. we created a group tik tok and it already had 1.4 million followers.

we still make youtube videos. we post 2 times a week. Nick edits and does basically all the work for us.

we are making new merch. we have some pretty cool ideas.

i used to hate being on social media but its 10x easier since i have my brothers by my side.

and with our social media i wouldn't of met Johnny.

———————————————————————————

i'm driving to the airport to pick up Johnny. Matt offered to take me but i decided i want some alone time with him. we need to talk some things out.

i was sitting in the waiting area. i was scrolling through instagram and i see a bunch of people arrive.

I don't remember what number Johnny was but i have a feeling he was on this plane.

i was desperately looking for Johnny among the groups of people. then there i saw him. he had a backpack and a suitcase.

i could feel my eyes start to burn up. he made eye contact with me and i started to talk after toward him.

he let go of his suit case and stretched his arms out and i basically leaped into his arms giving him a hug.

he tightly wrapped his arms around my back. tears start to slowly stream down my face.

"holy shit, i've missed you" Johnny says wiping away my tears.

hope you enjoyed
-q