three

"Did you offer her a knife and fork? Or chopsticks?" I heard a voice say behind me as I used my hand to shove the scrambled eggs into my mouth, smacking my lips loudly.

I grabbed a handful of bacon from my plate throwing them into my mouth, using my sleeve to wipe the greasy oil trickling down my lips.

"Yeah. She just ignored me." I heard another voice whisper.

"Hey, Ivy, you still hungry? Want some of mine?" I heard a familiar voice ask me. I looked up from my plate at the breakfast table to see all seven other faces staring at me. Some disgusted and some amazed by my appetite. Of course, my opponent of yesterday was apart of the disgusted.

He had a face revulsion as he stared at me, chewing on his bacon quietly.

Jimin was seated by me and he pushed his plate towards me, hinting that I should take some however I used my hand to grab as much food as I could, ravenously wolfing it down. "Andddd there goes my breakfast." Jimin murmured causing people to snicker.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Namjoon." The pink haired guy who figured out my tattoo yesterday said. "With all due respect Miss... Four?" I snapped my head towards him, the sound of him calling my real name making my heart beat.

Noticing my discomfort he cleared his throat.

"Or would you like us to call you by Jimin's nickname? Ivy?" Namjoon asked.

I didn't respond, I continued to chug down my water.

"Just call her Ivy. I think the name Four brings back bad memories. Plus yesterday I referred to her as Ivy and guess what? She responded." Jimin smirked prodding Namjoon.

"Maybe you started to hear voices because she hasn't spoken a single word since she stepped foot in here." Mint Green Hair scoffed at Jimin.

"That's what happens when you're lonely and have to make friends with the local crackhead." Jungkook mocked Jimin and I looked up at Jungkook as he caused the whole group to laugh at Jimin.

"My name is Four." I finally managed to say, mouth filled with bread. In the midst of their laughter, everyone automatically died down and craned their heads at me. "But I don't mind Ivy." I whispered.

"So it speaks." Jungkook taunted me.

"JK. Let's not make her not want to speak." A guy with brown hair said. "I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm 24. How old are you?"

"Of course you ask for her age like you weren't checking her out yesterday." The platinum blond I remembered as Hoseok, snorted. "There are much serious questions we need to be asking instead of her age."

"I'm curious." Taehyung shrugged, smacking Hoseok on his chest. Counting on my fingers quietly, trying to calculate.

"What? She doesn't know her age?" I could hear them mumbling.

"7305 days." I whispered, confirming. Whilst continuing to munch, I noticed them exchanging looks.

"She just turned 20 yesterday." Namjoon quickly calculated, clarifying to the others who were struggling to calculate.

"Happy belated birthday." Hoseok chirped.

"Happy Birthday?" I mumbled in confusion, cocking my brow at him. Everyone looked around. I'd never heard of that term before in regards to the day of birth.

"Yeah. Like celebrating the day you were born. That means your birthday is the 2nd of December." Namjoon said slowly. "Have you ever celebrated your birthday?"

I shook my head stiffly. "Abuji never let us."

"Abuji?" Jimin murmured. I felt my throat get dry as I accidentally slipped up, mentioning papa. Hand tightening around my utensils, I clenched my jaw. "Ivy, what do you mean?"