Chapter 14

Genevieve's POV
I opened my eyes and looked around strangely then looked at myself, that's when I noticed I was in the hospital. I tried to remember what had happened and how I reached here, that's when all the incident starts flashing in front of me.

I tried to get up but I was stopped by manly voice which I recognized to be Raphael's voice
"Becareful" as he came to my aid, then placed the pillow by my head side.
I looked at him till he finished.
"Water" I said cause I felt my throat was dry.
He immediately ran to the table and poured some water from the jar to the cup. He ran to me then held my head with his hand and fed me the water as if I was an angel. I looked at him and almost got choked .

I coughed and he tapped my shoulder , saying "calm down" I wanted to ask him why he was behaving so nice all of a sudden but I was interrupted by the nurse. She came in checked my pulse then as soon as I saw the injection, I looked at it and turned my face, when all of a sudden Raphael held my hand and looked at me in my eyes as our eyes locked.

I didn't notice when she gave me the injection cause I didn't feel any pain. She left and closed the door behind her. I suddenly felt drowsy and sleepy so I laid down.

************************************
Raphael's POV
So she's afraid of injection, yet she makes as if she is not afraid of anything. I was still in my thoughts and didn't notice when she slept. I came back to reality and saw that she had slept so I arranged her pillow and straightened her position but whilst doing that Some strands of her hair fell on her face, I removed them as I admired her beauty and innocence.
I had smiled unconsciously

I received a message from the doctor saying
"Can I see you in my office Mr Salvatore?" I didn't reply and just got up, I walked to his office and sat down.
"Can she be discharged now" I curiously asked.
"Yes she can once she's conscious you can take her home with you".he said.

I immediately dialled Clarissa's number and said"Prepare lunch for Genevieve we are coming home " as I ended the call. I went to her room and saw that the bed was empty.

I felt a range of panic running through my blood, I shouted "Genevieve !"as I ran to the bed . I wanted to call the police but as I was about dial the number I saw Genevieve coming out of the bathroom. I immediately ran to her and helped her out as she was leaping.

I made her seat on the bed and spoke
"You are going to be discharged today"
She didn't respond to me, I guess she's probably still angry at me for the kiss I thought. The nurse came in with a a wheelchair, I positioned the wheelchair then helped her to sit on the chair.

I rolled her out and then exited the hospital.

Hours later
We reached the car park of our home, I held her hand but I noticed she was straining so I decided to carry her.
I carried her all the way in side whilst she kept shouting "put me down" but I didn't listen.

We entered and I placed her down, we started eating lunch, and she took the newspaper which I didn't want her to see. She looked shocked at what was written there, she turned the page and looked at where I carried her through the traffic.
I didn't know how to feel when she held the papers.