Chapter 13

Raphael's POV
I continued pouting until the doctor showed up and I ran to him .
"D..octor how's .......she??"  I asked
"Unfortunately she has lost a lot of blood but she's out of danger" he explained.
"So is she discharged" I asked wanting to know.
"No we will have to observe her for some days, " he stated and my mum asked
"Can we go see her now doctor?"
"Yes you can but she's still unconscious " he acknowledged
"Thank you sir" she thanked.

We went in and when I saw her laying there helpless and innocent, I remembered how I had treated her all this while, and for some reason or another I felt bad. I suddenly remembered the feelings, I have been experiencing and my behavior at times had me confused, and most of all it is my fault that she is in this condition,  so  I ran out of the hospital frustrated.
I punched the wall of the hospital continuously until I was stopped by Ivan asking
"Dude, what are you doing?"
"I just want to disappear, I'm the reason why she's in this position"I cried.
"Why do you say that , what happened" he asked with curiosity
"I saw her talking to Jake then I pulled her and said that she's mine, I kissed her when I saw Mia, so she walked off with tears in her eyes I went to her and saw her asking herself why she's been treated as a property ".
"Why would you say she is yours"
"I don't know what kind of feeling is this, I'm confused and I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I want to protect her against the world, when another man is close to her my blood boils, when she's hurt I feel like I am hurt, I have never experienced this kind of feeling"
"Dude you have started to fall in love with Genevieve, you have fucking falling her " he stated as I pouted up and down .
"No, it can't be " I affirmed.
"Dude you can't continue to live in the past, you have to move on, give your heart a chance to love again , Genevieve is different and I know it, I can feel it , just give her a chance." He uttered .

"Raphael just be yourself and you will see give yourself a chance " he continued and I went into the hospital again to look for mum.
I opened the door and saw mum sleeping, I tapped her and she looked at me blankly then I  said
"Mum, go home I will stay with her tonight, I have called the driver he is outside waiting for you "
I sat there played with my phone, till it was late midnight then I took a sleeping tablets then laid down close to her and slept.

I was woken up by my mum when she said
"I think you should go home, take your bath change into something casual and then the maids will prepare breakfast for you". I nodded and got up then walked to the car in which the car door was opened by my driver ,he started driving , then automatically the radio came on and I heard them saying
"The CEO of the the Terranova was cut  kissing an unknown woman, whom he brought to the ball , then cut carrying her through the traffic" I turned my head and started thinking about what Ivan had said, is it true?
Have I fallen for Genevieve?

I was brought back to reality by my driver, I came down and walked inside . I went to my room took my bath, then changed into something casual.

I was walking down the stairs when, I saw Clarissa preparing the table but all of a sudden my mind went to Genevieve and how she would prepare the table, her way off preparing the table was different from Clarissa's own, But I shook myself up and sat down, I took the newspaper, saw that I was on the newspapers headline which reads:
The CEO Of The Terranova's Has A New Fiancee.
whilst taking the coffee, I tasted it but somehow it wasn't tasty as Genevieve's coffee so I stopped drinking the coffee and got up.
I received a call from my secretary
Call

Secretary: Sir you have a board meeting today sir.

Me: yeah about that I was just about to tell you to cancel all my appointment and schedule for the week please.

Secretary: Sir may I ask why sir??

Me: it's none of your business , just do as you are told.

Secretary: sorry sir, I will do as you have said.

I immediately ended the call and walked majestically outside, and saw the driver there I entered and said to the hospital.

I reached the hospital and saw my mum there, I hugged my mum and asked
"Mum how's she"
" The same my son but don't you worry she will be okay soon"  she consoled me
" I'm going to visit your grandma she's asked me to see her , so I will be back take care of yourself son and look after her, she'll be ok" she continued
"Ok mum take care , Johnson's outside you can tell him to take you there" I stated.

She blew me a kiss and walked outside, she closed the door behind her. I sat down close to Genevieve playing with my phone.

************************************************************************
Sorry for the late update guys😥