Chapter 5

Raphael's POV
*I know she will accept my offer *I said to myself whilst walking towards the car. The driver opened the door , I sat down and said to myself *You just wait and see what I do to you for embarrassing Infront of everyone, I will make sure that when I'm done with her no one will want to marry her and her name will be ruined I promise her this*.

I opened my phone , went to Instagram, when I saw lots of photos of girls naked some  wearing just lingerie with a message underneath saying
"Do you like anyone of them?? Raphi"
I immediately recognized that it was no one other than my mum , I admit that I will also benefit from this deal as mum will stop pestering me to get married but I'm very sure that I will get bored soon.

We arrived at the office as I came down from the car,the press we're throwing questions at me like
"Who will be your date to the Founders Ball??" They asked.
I didn't answer and just walked straight to my office.

I entered my office a little bit irritated but that was soon replaced by a call from an unknown number I took the call.
"Good day , it's me Genevieve I have thought about it and I accept your offer, so when should I start" She uttered.
"Now , I'm coming to your house, pack your things and be ready before I arrive there" I demanded.

I called my secretary and told her to cancel all my schedules for today. Later, I called my lawyer and told him to prepare a document concerning the contract and told him the details about the contract he sounded astonished when I said 25 million dollars.

************************************
Genevieve POV
I wanted to refuse his offer, but I thought about my mother , the only family that I have left, I remembered when the doctor had said I had three days remaining or else I will loose her and I didn't want that.

I was a little bit scared to call him, but I dialled his number with so much courage. I was completely shocked when he told me to pack my things  and when he uttered now as I wasn't ready yet. I was in my room now laying down on the bed with my phone by the table next to my bed when I received a notification from the bank saying I have received 12 million dollars .

I screamed for joy and started to dance with excitement, I immediately sent the money needed for my mother's operation to the doctor.  I had already forgotten what Raphael had told me, As I was really happy. As soon as  I heard the door bell, I came back to my senses and immediately ran to my wardrobe got dressed hurriedly and went downstairs.

I opened the door and saw Raphael's driver standing there looking exhausted. "I'm really sorry about that" I said apologetic.
"The boss is really angry "He blurted out.
I didn't respond instead I opened the door wider and I saw the driver going to tell Raphael to come in.

I immediately ran upstairs and chose just a few of my favorite clothes, packed them in my luggage, and just held my jewelry box with my phone in hand . I came downstairs and before I could ask for help , the driver took the luggage from my hands. I saw Raphael sitting down as he seemed annoyed I wanted to apologize  but I was cut of by him blustering
"Get this straight, I hate when someone is late and I  Raphael Salvatore Terranova don't wait for anybody get that ??So the next time you try this again you will be punished".

"Punished ??? How?? I'm not a child to be punished " I responded.
He started coming closer to me and no sooner my back hit the wall , he placed his hands as a form of obstacle from my passage and came closer to my ears as my heart wanted to explode since I have never been this close to a man before.