Chapter 11

Raphael's POV
I was done with my work, so I decided to take my bath, but when I entered the bathroom I was paused at the sound that I heard , it was giggling coming from my room.

I have never heard Genevieve giggling or seen her giggling I shook it off and took my bath. After taking my bath, I got dressed in my casual and went downstairs took my suit then went to the room and got dressed. I dialled mum's number.

Call
Me: I'm done getting dressed

Mum: Wait downstairs we will be there soon.

I ended the call, took my keys and went downstairs. I sat down at the living room going through my phone when I saw my mum coming downstairs.

She looks pretty as always I said to myself

By her side, I saw Genevieve, that I didn't recognize , due to the makeup . I subconsciously looked at her from head to toe, I noticed some features that I have never seen in her, like her eyes, her mouth,her way of walking.

"You look beautiful Tonight" I said as I held her hands whilst she slightly bent her head down as she blushed, I could see her flushed cheeks even though she tried to hide it. I must admit she looks adorable today. We entered the car, and I couldn't take my eyes off her, I don't know why.

************************************************************************
Genevieve's POV
We reached the place and Raphael went down, majestically walked to my side opened the door for me,held my hand as a fiance would.

As soon as I came down the press we're throwing questions at Raphael
"Mr Salvatore who is she???"
"Who is she??"
The guards by our side made a passage for us to pass, we continued to walk till we reached the door and I took a deep breath in and out.

He looked at me as if shocked but he didn't say anything, we entered and everybody turned to look at us.
It is an enormous room filled with people from different families each person showing off there beauty, elegance and importance.

Each person held their head up high just as Raphael's mum had said.
Whilst still in my thoughts, I didn't notice that I was no longer standing with Raphael but his mother.

She looked at me and smiled, she covered her mouth and said"I know you must be wondering where he is but don't you worry he's speaking to his friends" I nodded even though I wasn't thinking about him .

She made a signal for me to follow her so I did , we went outside of the ballroom and went to a dinner room we sat down then she started speaking
" Genevieve we are going to eat dinner by 9, so listen and pay attention to what I'm going to tell you" she said and I nodded again.

"So as you can see, there are two spoons,one fork, and one knife
When eating soup, you should use the bowl shaped or larger oval spoon. Keep the soup bowl firmly on the table, never lift or tilt it . Bring the spoon to your mouth, and tilt it while
Sipping soup from the edge without making a slurping noise. Always resist the urge to lift the bowl to drink the last few drops that can't be scooped with a spoon.
When eating desert you should use the spoon , similar in size to a soup spoon but with an oval shape rather than a bowl shaped.
I know you know the use of the fork and knife so no need to explain" she explained.

I smiled and nodded, since I was still quite shy to her, no sooner we left the room and went back inside , I went to sit at an empty table, thinking about my life and most importantly my mother when I saw guy standing by me.

"You seem lost, are you okay" he asked
"Yes I'm ok"I replied giving out a fake smile.
"By the way I'm Jake Paul Malatov" he introduced
"I'm Genevieve....... Larisa Gigante" I continued.
"I must admit you are beautiful " he complimented
"Thanks for the compliment " I replied.
"It's not a compliment but fact " he continued
************************************************************************
Raphael's POV
I was having a conversation with one of my clients when I saw Genevieve and Jake, my business rival, laughing and talking. I felt like my blood was boiling in my skin and I don't know why, I tried to shake off this feeling but I couldn't.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when one of the clients asked.
"Mr Salvatore are you with us?"
"Yes...... Please excuse me I will back" I responded.

I walked over to Genevieve's table and placed my hands on her hip, drew her close to my side and our eyes locked.
We we're interrupted by Jake " Can I have her back Mr Salvatore" he said whilst holding Genevieve's hands and my blood boiled even more but I calmed myself down and yanked his dirty hands off her.

"Well you can't cause she's mine , and as you know I definitely don't want anyone coming close to what's mine or taking what's mine , so stay away" I said and walked Genevieve outside.