Chapter 8

Genevieve's POV
I delivered my message and went to my room took a quick bath and changed into something casual cause I was planning to visit my mum it's been quite a while.

I held my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs as I was climbing the stairs, I noticed Raphael's eyes he looked at me as if I was a beauty goddess, whilst looking at him I accidentally skipped a step and almost fell

I held my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs as I was climbing the stairs, I noticed Raphael's eyes he looked at me as if I was a beauty goddess, whilst looking at him I accidentally skipped a step and almost fell. But I was caught by Raphael, he looked into my eyes and our eyes locked.

The fashion designer had cleared his throat that's when we noticed the position we we're in and Raphael uttered
"Genevieve, look where you are going next time"
I just nodded and told Raphael
"Can I speak to you in private"
"It better be something important" Raphael spoke.
"I want to visit my mother, you know she isn't well and I need to take care of her" I explained.
"You can't leave until we are done with the fashion designer" he stated and walked off.

I calmed myself and walked to the living room, I sat on my own when the fashion designer told his assistant to take my measurement and I made a signal to him asking him if I should go now and he nodded.

I left and was walking to the bus stop when a car had stopped when I looked in I saw my  friend Adrian.
He came down and hugged me,
"Hey, you back in town now it's been so long" I spoke and hugged him.
"I was busy but I'm in town for some days now,  where are you headed to??" He asked
"To my mum" I stated and pulled out from the hug.
"How about we grab a bite at a restaurant and gist on everything"
"Sure thing" I answered.
"Get in let's go" he offered.
I nodded and entered.

We soon reached the restaurant  and took a seat.
"So what have you been up to lately?" he asked
"Mom hasn't been well lately, so  nothing actually" I responded.
"Let's order" he said whilst looking at the menu.
"I'm short of money.................... "
"Don't worry I'll pay" he cut me off.
We ordered and ate.

After eating we left and he drove me off to the hospital.
"Thank you so much Adrian don't know what I would have done without you" I thanked and hugged him tight.
"It's nothing, please do say hi to your mom for me" he spoke.
"I will "I said whilst coming down from the car.

I walked straight to the hospital, I was completely happy when I saw that my mum was no longer on a life saving machine but how was I gonna tell her about this contract.
"Mum............ I've missed you so much....." I said whilst trying to hug her when she slightly pushed me.
"Do I know you? " She asked.
I was very shocked when she asked that question. I was about to answer her but the doctor came in and said
"Miss Gigante , May I see you in my office "he said whilst walking off and I followed him.

We reached a place that I guessed to be his office, he offered me a seat before he could seat.
"Doctor, what's wrong with my mother??" I worriedly asked.
"That's why I have called you to my office, unfortunately whilst trying to save your mother she lost all her memory , and she shouldn't be forced to remember or else she might never get her memory back" he uttered.
I couldn't speak as tears we're running down my eyes.
"So is she discharged?? I asked.
"No, we have to observe her, for now" he acknowledged and I nodded.

I walked out of the room straight to my mom's room.
I couldn't speak to her, so I just looked at her in the glass as she was sleeping.
I exited the hospital  and walked to the bus stop whilst wiping my tears, I didn't know that time had gone so fast.

************************************************************************
Genevieve's POV
I entered the house and saw Raphael sitting at the living room as I was about to walk off, he uttered
"You lied to me that you were going to your mom but instead you went to visit your boyfriend, you also came home two hours after the time you should arrive".

********************************
I'm really sorry for the late update please continue to read and vote for my story.
Happy New year.