Chapter 4

Genevieve's POV
I was really annoyed , who does he think he is , and to think that I had a crush on him during highschool. He looked so calm and very handsome in highschool . I said to myself whilst walking towards the hospital.

I soon reached the hospital when I saw nurses running up and down. I immediately ran to my mother's room worriedly and prayed it wasn't her.when I saw that the nurses were going to my mum's room.

I burst out into tears and prayed.
Few minutes later , the doctor came out and I asked tormented "Doctor how's my mum???".
"Her condition is getting worst and if you don't pay the money for the operation to be done  in the next three days I'm afraid we might loose her"He responded and walked out.

I slightly pushed the door to my mother's room and saw that my mother was a life saving machine and I continued to cry cause I don't where I will get that kind of amount of money in three days , I said to myself .

I woke up and saw that it was morning and my mother was still lying down helpless and hopeless , but I had faith that nothing will happen to her.

I packed my bag and walked out of the  hospital when I saw a guy in a driver's uniform walking towards me. "The boss wants to talk to you in his car " The driver said pointing towards the car . " Which boss??? I asked.
"Mr Raphael Salvatore Terranova "he replied. When I remembered that it was that arrogant CEO.

"Go tell your boss that if he wants to talk to me he should come meet me himself" I stated and walked out continuing my journey to my house.

I soon arrived at my house that seemed so deserted and unkept. I placed my bag on the living room and started to clean the place up by sweeping  when I heard a knock on our door."Who's there?? " I asked as it almost came out as a whisper.

I left the broom on the floor and walked towards the door and unlocked it only for to see Mr CEO. I was completely surprised that it had shown all over my face but I tried to straighten myself up and asked"What are you doing here".
"Won't you let me in??" he asked so arrogantly.

I opened the door widely , he entered and looked around strangely. I asked "What are you doing here".
"Well, I'm here to offer you a solution to your problem" he spat out confidently.
"Stop beating around the bush and just go straight to the point, I don't have time for this " I replied.
"I want you to be my fiancee for 6 months and I will pay 25 million dollars. You will receive 12 million dollars in your account the moment you accept this offer and the balance will be given to you after the 6 month is over and you can go back to your life like none of this happened. Think about this carefully I'm leaving , Here is my card give me a call when you have made up your mind" he explained as he stood up and exited my house.

I was still in surprise when I ran towards our door and locked the door. I slapped myself randomly thinking I was dreaming and looked at the card in my hands but I wasn't dreaming.  I definitely need the money for my mother's operation I said to myself.