Chapter 6

Raphael's POV
I could hear her heart beating fast and I smirked at the thought that I had an effect on her.
I said to myself*she's still being sassy, I like that , I will show her how she's gonna be punished*
"Let's go , we don't have enough time " I said and started to walk to the exit .
I paused when I didn't see her shadow and I shouted "Genevieve let's go".
"I'm coming Raphael " she blabbed.
I entered the car whilst she arrived some minutes later.

The quietness remained and I took my phone out and went to Instagram not giving a damn about her.
No sooner she slept off and when I noticed that she was straining her head, I felt like something was telling me to help her so I did, I went close to her and straightened her position, but unfortunately my button got stuck to her watch, and I slowly removed it and gazed at her innocent face when all of a sudden I remembered how Mia's face use to be so innocent but she wasn't innocent at all. I removed it and I went back to my position.

We soon reached home so I came down and opened the door. I went over to Genevieve's side and opened the door. I carried her inside and noticed that the maids looked astonished. I opened the door and laid her down quietly, slowly removed her sneakers and covered her trying not to wake her up.

I don't know why I feel attached to her, but I said to myself no it can't be All women are the same. I walked out of the room and went straight to my room, I called the lawyer and asked
"Are you done making the papers??"
"Yes sir it's ready, I will be dropping it in an hour " he acknowledged and I ended the call.

I went to my office room and started to make the rules of how she should behave. No sooner I was done typing , I printed it, I was interrupted by a knock on the door, I shouted"come in, what do you want?"
"Sir your Dinner is ready," she said.
"Go to the guest room and wake up the guest there and make sure she has taken her bath and come downstairs with her for dinner and don't tell her that I carried her to her room,  summon everyone I have an announcement to make do you understand" I commanded.
"Yes sir, I will be on my way now" she responded and closed the door.

************************************************************************
Genevieve's POV
I was woken up by a knock from the door, and before I could say anything, the door was opened.
I saw a woman in a maid uniform, that when I recognized that I was not in the car anymore.
But before I could say anything she cut me saying "I'm Louisa, Sir has sent me to get you ready for dinner ma'am"
"How did I get here" I asked
"Sorry ma'am but I'm in no position to answer that question, I was just sent here to get you ready for dinner "
"Ok wait let me pack the room, I will be there soon " I stated
"Don't worry about that ma'am I will take care of it, you just go and take your bath before we get late" She responded.
I ran to the bathroom and took my bath.

Minutes later
I was out, and my mouth awed at how neat and tidy the room has become, I must give Louisa a thumbs up for a job well done,but first I have to get ready before Raphael looses his patience.

I opened the wardrobe and saw that my few clothes have  been hanged, that's when I took out a night gown.
I put it on and no sooner I was done, whilst I spraying my hair I heard a knock on the door, and I said"come in".
"Ma'am I think you are in trouble, sir looks really annoyed, let's go at once" she worriedly said.
I couldn't reply , I just stopped what I was doing and went downstairs, but shockingly instead of Raphael to be sitting he was standing and talking to a guy, when he noticed my presence he sent him away.

"Must you always be late" he uttered whilst talking a sit at the dinner room.
" I was just getting ready" I answered.
"Have a sit, and read the papers when you are done you sign them  " he demanded
I was done reading the papers so I took the pen from the table and signed it but what lingered in my mind was  what did it mean by saying Anything Mr Raphael Salvatore Terranova asks you to do you must do.
He gave me another paper but what was written at the top of the paper surprised me, it reads Rules:
When we are among everyone you will refer to me as Raphael but when we are alone and at home you will call me sir.
You should be at home before night falls or else you will be punished.
During the periods of this contract you must not be seen with another man except me under no circumstances or else you will be punished.
I raised my head up and uttered
" What the hell?? You are now controlling my life , I'm not a fucking child ok just because I accepted your contract doesn't mean you should control my life" I said as I  walked off but before I could go far he spat out" Young lady you are in no position to speak to me that way"
" And you are in no position to control my life" I stated and almost walked off but before I could he threatened.
"You move from there this contract is over and your mother dead" he said quite calm.
"You wouldn't dare touch my mother," I blustered
" Move from there and see if I would hesitate" he acknowledged.