1. the entering

( if you do not want to read about how the sullys arrive and how aonung comes in with his sister and all that stuff you may go to page 2!)

(Please let me know if there's any grammar mistakes,or give me ideas what to add to the story in the next part I will probably post once 2-1 days since I don't worry about school even if I'm failing it :'))

_____________________________________

'Nobody's pov'

The Sully's wore exhausted. They wore tired and just wanted to sleep.
After a 2 days flight they finally started to see the metekayan clan they flew on to the shore everyone looking at them. Neteyam patted him ikran before going with his father and family.

______________________________________

'neteyams pov'

I hopped off my ikran and started catching up to my family as they wore looking for the leader of the metekayans clan. Everyone was a teal blue colour they had more bigger waists and their arms wore more bigger also. Their tails looked strong and not like ours. I then saw 2 boys walking trought the crowd one beeing tall and the other one much more shorter. Lo'ak sighed a -i see you- and I did the same the boys just looked at me with a look tho it was more like a hatefull look than anything else.

______________________________________

'aonungs pov'

I saw a lot of people looking at some people I came to realize they wore from the other clan. Forest i tought. I was looking at the boy who was taller than the other one maybe older I thought I kept looking at him seeing that they wore really diffrent from us I saw his eyes, a yellowish green mesmerising I snapped out of it and continued to walk. 'you call that a tail?' rotxo says laughing i went along with it and started laughing also.

______________________________________

'nobodys pov'

Some sea creature. It dived and tonowari the chief. He walked up to all the Sully's 'i see you Jake sully' says tonowari to greet the family. 'i see you tonowari' Jake replied. 'so why are you here Jake sully' tonowari asking
' i need a place to stay with my family we have been attacked in the forest i want to protect my family' Jake sully' said.

______________________________________

'neteyams pov'

My father kept talking to the cheif I turned around seeing that boy looking at me he turned around. I got distracted when I saw the chiefs wife Ronal. She had a scary look and started to talk to tonowari after discussing she walked around she looked at Kiri grabbing her tail 'their tails are thin! They will be useless in the water.' Ronal sayd she came up to me taking my hand 'their hands. They have demon blood!'ronal humiliated me. She had my arm tight it started to hurt alot. Aonung saw that and started to say if we will stay here.

After a long time of my father, mother ,tonowari and Ronal fighting, screaming and everything tho at the end tonowari sayd 'the Sully's will stay here for aslong as they need. They will be like newborn baby's on their first swims, they will not know anything about how we live and what we do, My daughter and son will teach them.'

'But fathe-'aonung sayd before tonowari stopped him.
'aonung it is decided. My kids will show you the way to your new home'

______________________________________

'aonungs pov'

I didn't want to lead them to their home so I just started walking away but tsireya took my hand and pushed it saying 'whare are you going brother you know we have to lead them' I rolled my eyes and just went along when we came to the huts.

When we lead them to heir new home I saw that the elder boy looked kinda sad I thought nothing of it.

'we will teach you how to properly swim be at the raft in the morning!' my sister says

'okay we will be there!!' tuk sayd exited.

I catched one more glimpse at the boy and he saw me i just walked away with tsireya

It was Already night I thought of that boy I didn't know his name yet I started to think about how he looked how pretty his eyes wore. I tought of what I was thinking and tonight how weird I just had my thoughts to. I snapped out of if and just went to sleep calmly.

______________________________________

(LOOK at my new human au book now)

(So i hoped you liked thisss I didn't know how to write anything really so I hope it turned out kinda good?? I was inspired by a few people I'll tell who in the next part :))