Lie |Park Jimin ft. Hoseok

Start from the beginning

Jimin's father tried to persuade him but still it was hard for him to think of marrying such a girl.

Yet he also knows that this is the best option for gain of that ultimate power.

He sighed in defeat and slightly nodded his head.

"I want to meet that girl."

...........

He was not happy with this not so happening situation. Jimin is a flirty guy, often found in clubs with the sexiest and most well known celebrities and models of the country, only to fulfil his needs.

He's the only son of Mr Park, the biggest industrialist with a good underground mafia influence, just after Jung Hoseok. And that brings him the power and authority anyone could ever desire for.

He has standards. Not just standards, but very high standards in terms of his partners. Even if it's just for a few hours. And his power also allows him to get any girl in a click of his fingers.

Even when any of the girls resisted, he got them abducted and used them however and till how much he wanted. But once he's done with them, then of course, they all were sent to their not so rightful destinations. In short, never found.

With standards that high, now going to meet a mentally unstable girl. He was not glad.

But he knows that he needs to get on the top or at least in equal terms with the jungs. And for that he needs the same power as them. And she's just a source to get that.

He went to the VIP room of the club and setteled down there, waiting for the girl he was completely unwilling to meet

There was wine placed at the table and he couldn't help the temptation but to take a few shots.

His lips were touching the glass while gaze attached to the door till it finally got opened.

A few gaurds entered the room and with that, entered a beautiful angel.

His eyes went wide and lips partially parted and his hand holding the glass, lowered down on its own.

She was giggling while entering the place, wearing a colorful short skirt with sneakers. Her pitch black hair were falling off her shoulder, bouncing along with her as she ran towards the couch.

Not even for a milli second his eyes detached from her body. Never in his wildest dreams he could imagine her to be anywhere this pretty. Never in his life he saw someone so ethereal.

And with that he questioned himself about why didn't he ever saw you before?

A girl holding her hand, settled her down on the couch while Jimin's gaze was still moving along with the cute girl, babbling and giggling for nothing.