Caged |Namjoon ft. Jimin

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

With a loud scream, she woke up at the middle of the night.

There was cold sweat beads all over her forehead while her whole body was trembling.

Again with the same nightmare. The nightmares which clench her heart soaking it dry.

Those shadows are always following her. Caging her in. There's no escape as she always fall into the never ending darknaess which engulfs her into its embrace. Just to never let go.

"Are you fine baby?"

Her head turned towards the man laid right besides her, looking at her anxiously.

"I-I.....", she broke into tears not being able to complete the sentence.

He instantly got up and engulfed her into his embrace.

"Again with the nightmares?", he kept patting her back while she cried her heart out in his embrace.

"I-It was s-so d-dark.....", she sniffed while explaining her fear.

"It's fine. I'm with you.", he pulled back while caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"You won't ever l-leave me jooni?", she asked through tears and he smiled while shaking his head.

"Even if you want me to...... I never will."

.............

It's been five years since min y/n got abducted. Her family looked for her everywhere but there was absolutely no sign of her. When she was more near than they could ever imagine.

She was kidnapped by her neighbor Kim Namjoon. A guy who truly loved her with his whole heart.

She was meant to be his from the very start.

They were childhood friends and grew up together. But Namjoon left the country after elementary school to study further in abroad. But still kept his eye on her through different resources.

In his mind, he was trying to keep her safe till he comes back to finally claim her as his. But when things took this drastic turn and when did his love change into this never ending obsession, even he doesn't know.

When he finally graduated and came back, he was devastated to know that she's getting married to her cousin.

He was angry and frustrated so he tried to talk things out with her.