Primo Sayonee : Mamori Tai Veinte Uno

Start from the beginning

He have full control of his hand, its so precise that if he was not this perky i might just suspect him as someone who works in the field of my work.

"They sure are" i uttered softly, my eyes on focusing on him as i answer. He is cute.

He then suddenly look up, his eyes met mine, now his wide smile even brighter in my perspective.

"Pet nyo pi ba sila?" He asked curiously before quickly looking back down at the birds in my hand that he keeps stroking gently.

His ears now burning red.

Is he embarass? Why?

"Not really, we set them free here so they can have their freedom" sagot ko sa tanong niya.

He hummed an indication that he's listening to me.

"Ang bait nyo naman pi not everyone gagawin yung things like freeing animals" sambit niya.

I just listen to him, not having anything to say but i love listening to him talk.

He play with it for a few more minutes bago siya tumigil, he straighten up and look at me with a soft smile "okay na kuya kaden pakawalan mo na pi siya baka hanap na sila ng family nila"

*thump*thump*thump*

My heart literally thump loudly as if it was being drummed hard.

I have never felt like this, am i nervous? Am i getting nervous just because of a simple smile?

He giggle and all of a sudden i felt his hand on mine, unclasping it slowly around the bird on my hand which is already loose. "Ayan" he utter breathyly as he watch the birds immediately flew away.

Towards the forest, their home.

But my eyes can only watch him and his small hand still lightly under mine.

His hand feels so soft and warm...the warmth crawls up all over my body, spreading through out my chest.

And just like that, it feels like the world stops and all i can see is him, all i can feel is his touch.

This exact moment is when it truly sink in to me.

Its him...its really him.

Slowly he turns his eyes back to me, the  smile on his lips slowly fading as he notive me staring, his face changing into a shade of rosette.

"Why ka pi naka---" i wasn't able to stop myself.

I cut his words of cause in that short second--i lean down, my hands moving on its own to cup one side of his face and the other on his waist as i press my lips on his.

He freeze in my hands but he didnt make any move to push me away.

I move my lips on his in a slow gentle movement, like a dream...i feel like my heart will explode by how fast its beathing just by the feel his lips against mine.

My hands slipped down the smooth curve of his sides to rest on his hips as i drew him flushed against me.

I watch how his eyes slowly slid shut while his hand slowly made its way around my neck as he kiss me back and relax on my arms, almost like he's melting.

His response makes me want to kiss him harder to claims his lips mine but i didnt, i don't want to scare him nor would i want to ruin the moment.

The wind dancing around us, creating this weird unreal atmosphere around us

He was the one to break the kiss, breathing heavily as he lean back and look at me through his long eyelashes with a sweet shy smile on his lips.

"Uhm" he breathed out breathlessly making me chuckle as i lean down to peck his lips a couole more times missing how it feels against mine already, which gave me a reaction i didn't expect.

A shy giggle.

Regardless of it something unexpected i find it endearing and adorable.

"Why--uhm---why did you kiss me pi?" He ask bravely, his voice shaking despite how nervous and confuse he sounded, His hand now on my shoulder as chew on his lower lips while waiting for my answer.

His big doe eyes staring straight at me.

How can such simple action distract me? He shouldn't be chewing his lips in such way cause its too inviting.

Makes me wanna claim it again and chew it for him instead.

Was that really my own thought? Since when had i became so addicted to kissing?

Since you had a  taste of his lips--a part inside my head whisper and i couldn't even deny it.

My eyes met his gaze, unwavering "I told you nyebe, im in--- i like you" fuck! It almost slip.

Hold on---did i just almost told him i love him? No i almost said im inlove with him? Do i? Am i? Thats impossible. i just met him...i like him i admit that but love? Is what i feel that deep already?

He beam at my words, no doubts in his eyes "i like you din pi kuya kaden!" He said voice full of happiness.

It made me smile, everything about him makes me want to smile to show him how i appreciate him.

But that kuya still irk me.

"Kaden" i utter letting my smile slowly drop to show him that im dead serious about not liking it when he calls me kuya.

He sweatdrop at his own mistake, his fingers drawing patterns against my shoulder as he avoid my gaze, his lips turning to a pout.

"Sorry pi nasanay lang" mahinang sambit niya.

I sigh, i lift one of my hand and use it to turn his face on me by putting a finger under his chin.

His eyes widen a little as his eyes can only look at me now.

"Say it nyebe. Say my name" it was a command.

My eyes staring on tbe depths of his as i wait for him patiently to say my name, just my name nyebe.

His breath hitch making me want to chuckle at how cute he looks when nervous but i stop myself, i wanna hear him say my name.

He tried his best to avoid my gaze while taking cute deep shaky breaths as if to calm himself.

He's really different.

It suits him.

"Nyebe"

He whine "wait lang kasi!" I almost break into a smile as he did so.

Now this is the nyebe i know.

I raise my eyebrow at him, challenging him.

He huff, crossing his arms as he did so as he narrow his eyes at me, looking annoyed.

"Oo na! Kaden kaden kaden kaden! Kaden okay na ba? Kainis ka naman pi eh! Kinakabahan pa nga yung person tapos nagmamadali! Fault ko ba na nasanay me na ikuya ka?!" Tuloy tuloy niyang sambit and thats when i couldn't stop my lips from breaking into a smile.

Im into him and i just might be into him deep.

He glare at me "tapos tatawanan mo lang pi ako! Kainis ka naman ehhh!" He smack me by my shoulder without force into it. His cheeks turning beet red making me chuckle even more.

"Has anyone told you how adorable you are when annoyed? Cause you are" thats when he goes silent and even more red.

"Manahimik ka na kaden! Nahihiya na ko" i laugh as he starts smacking my arm before he completely stopped and rest his forehead on my shoulder "nakakainis ka!" He whined out as his hand clutch onto the hem of my shirt.

Should i be worried? maybe not.