A UA Christmas Eve (Chapter 9)

After a week it was finally Christmas Eve. Deku still was never present at school because he was always with his friends. Bakugo has been the only one to talk to him and he can't deny he was still jealous. He thought of the possibility that he wouldn't be his friend because of those extras. Eventually, all of UA saw him as the normal Bakugo regarding his friendship with Deku and that kind of didn't matter to him. The only thing that mattered was seeing Deku for Christmas.

Hagakure POV

I was walking in the hallway to my first period, I had to get there early since I was the class president now. Isn't it weird how things change, ever since I showed people that I could turn my quirk off they acknowledged me more? I don't mind it at all, I have a lot of friends from our school's committee and I even became the most popular girl at school next to Nejire and Momo. Is this the right thing... Have I changed? Maybe this wasn't the right choice. "Akure-San!!!!!!" I was stopped in my tracks by two girls. "T-Tomo-Chan? Good-Evening same to you Rezuka" I said smiling. "Let's walk to your class!" Rezuka said wrapping her arms around me.

"Y-Yeah," I said. We were walking a bit and heard whispers around us. Maybe another school rumor? Those tend to go away in a few days so it's not like it mattered. But I managed to hear some of the gossip. "Deku? Doesn't he go to our school?" "Yeah! He's become a child prodigy in the acting and singing field. That's great isn't it!" "No way! He's so cool" "Did you guys hear that his friends and the Yuzukis are joining us next semester?! I can't wait!" I heard all of the voices. I heard everything. "Toru? TORU-CHAN!!!" Tomo yelled slapping my head. "H-Huh?! S-Sorry." I chuckled. "Isn't it crazy how rumors of him abusing his ex turned into praise? I wonder what his mindset is." Tomo sighed. "I know right? Such a douchebag! He deserves none of it!" Rezuka added. "What do you think Toru?" Tomo asked looking at me "Me? W-Well he is kind of a douche I guess?" I said. I say those things but I don't mean them... I don't know how I feel about him.

I made it to class after a while and waved my goodbyes to the two. When I walked inside I could see the Bakusquad together as well as the... Dek- the Todosquad which consisted of Uraraka, Todoroki, Tsu, Iida, and Momo. The Bakusquad was chaotic as always but I could've sworn Bakugo was frowning. To think about it, I haven't really talked to Bakugo since... him. "Hey, Mina!!!" I ran to my best friend and gave her a tight squeeze. "Girl where were you?!" Mina sighed at me. "S-Sorry just was walking with some friends." I said laughing. We were talking and chatting like usual but I couldn't help but realize that Bakugo was off Today. "Class settle down" Aizawa-Sensei walked in which made everyone scurry to their seats. "So as you all know Christmas is tomorrow. Since the holiday is coming I figured I would give you all the present of having an off-day today." he smiled slightly. "WOOO AIZAWA-SENSEI RULES!" Kaminari was cheering him on.

Everyone was excited that's for sure. I was glad my classmates were happy. "Guys let's have a Christmas party!" I said smiling. "Yeah, that's a great idea! Thanks to our goddess Toru for saying it!" Sero yelled. Everyone agreed.

Bakugo POV

Christmas party... a Christmas party without him isn't a party at all. These idiots... UA is lame without him, nothing is fun, and we do nothing except praise that girl. Hell! Toru is only popular because she's pretty! She's only on the student council because she looks good! The only good thing about her is that. That's the only trait she has and will ever have! I leaned my hand on my desk while biting my fingers. "So we're gonna start preparing today, you comin' Bakubro?" Kirishima smiled at me. "No," I whispered. The class looked at me shocked. "I'll go to the party tomorrow but today... I'm meeting up with a friend." I said looking dully at the class. I got up and started heading for the door when I was stopped. "You mean Deku right?" a girl said which caught the attention of others. "Yea. What's it to you Uraraka?" I looked back at the class. "Oh, nothing. Actually, I saw him a week ago." she smiled. The class eyes widened. They were asking Uraraka questions left and right. "Oh really?" I smirked. "He was with that Erika girl and his friends we saw," she said.